Spring Break 2024 looks like a blast....

Bollocks

Jan 9, 2022

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
I bet the girl in the pink hair cancels her sub after that azz kicking

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

#ButtBuddySayImDeadAndThatMyAccountGotBannedBecauseBamaSheetTheBedAndUGARepeatedDoe?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

#ButtBuddySayImDeadAndThatMyAccountGotBannedBecauseBamaSheetTheBedAndUGARepeatedDoe?
If that was the case, why would I have showed up here immediately? I don’t “run” because my favorite football team lost a game. I Gump harder.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
If that was the case, why would I have showed up here immediately? I don’t “run” because my favorite football team lost a game. I Gump harder.
This guy still hasn’t figured out the internet

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I don’t believe you 35-6, I know you couldn’t stand the embarrassment of UGA going 15-0 after all you gumps proclaimed Bama was going to “get revenge” in 2022 just for them to not even win the division.

Just stop lying about it…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I’ve asked Mom to cancel my Internets.
These little “mom” digs don’t change the fact that Bama is natty less since you started fanboying for them 35-6…

It does show just how invested you are and how much getting to me matters to you…

#ButSabanStillDoneDoe?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t believe you 35-6, I know you couldn’t stand the embarrassment of UGA going 15-0 after all you gumps proclaimed Bama was going to “get revenge” in 2022 just for them to not even win the division.

Just stop lying about it…
Except I immediately came here. And stuffed you in a locker despite “b*ck 2 b*ck” because I knew Alabama would whip UGA’s a$$ again. Now, if you are trying to compare that to your situation, I would have only showed up AFTER the beat down in Atlanta. Make sense?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
These little “mom” digs don’t change the fact that Bama is natty less since you started fanboying for them 35-6…

It does show just how invested you are and how much getting to me matters to you…

#ButSabanStillDoneDoe?
They seem to be bothering you. Better get Mom on line 1.

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Except I immediately came here. And stuffed you in a locker despite “b*ck 2 b*ck” because I knew Alabama would whip UGA’s a$$ again. Now, if you are trying to compare that to your situation, I would have only showed up AFTER the beat down in Atlanta. Make sense?
Still don’t believe you, but I’m not surprised you’re hellbent on trying to make me believe an obvious lie.

You couldn’t handle the embarrassment of Saban failing to win his division with his “most talented team ever” it’s ok Billiam…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Still don’t believe you, but I’m not surprised you’re hellbent on trying to make me believe an obvious lie.

You couldn’t handle the embarrassment of Saban failing to win his division with his “most talented team ever” it’s ok Billiam…
Seems everyone knows my story is true. No one believes yours, even your own fan base lol.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah but it feels good to know that I’ve triggered you so much that’s that all you have left pretty much :ROFLMAO:

#ButSabanStillDoneDoe?
The emoticons are a dead giveaway. “Mom, make it stop!!!”

All I have left? Boy, your lack of self-awareness is astonishing.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The emoticons are a dead giveaway. “Mom, make it stop!!!”

All I have left? Boy, your lack of self-awareness is astonishing.
You pointing out my emoticon usage (a single one) as indication of me being emotional and mentioning my self awareness while not realizing you’re guilty of using 3-4 emoticons at a time is peak Gumpy’Billiam :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
He keeps responding to me and I haven’t replied to him at all. He wants to fit in with us so bad. I know it’s killing him deep down
You keep making references and starting entire threads about me smart guy…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Seems everyone knows my story is true. No one believes yours, even your own fan base lol.
I don’t believe you though, so just save your time and stop lying about it please…

Also the 8 UGA fans that post on this board is not UGA’s fanbase, in fact the entirety of all fans that post on messageboards make up a very small percentage of each teams fanbase.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You pointing out my emoticon usage (a single one) as indication of me being emotional and mentioning my self awareness while not realizing you’re guilty of using 3-4 emoticons at a time is peak Gumpy’Billiam :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
^^^too dumb to realize I do that making fun of this clown

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t believe you though, so just save your time and stop lying about it please…

Also the 8 UGA fans that post on this board is not UGA’s fanbase, in fact the entirety of all fans that post on messageboards make up a very small percentage of each teams fanbase.
Look at captain obvious. I bet your mom is so proud. It is a representation, and the consensus is that you are a joke.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Look at captain obvious. I bet your mom is so proud. It is a representation, and the consensus is that you are a joke.
Lol if it was that obvious your DA wouldn’t keep proclaiming “UGA’s fanbase is embarrassed by me” because the 8 UGA fans you talk to on here may or may not like me.

Maybe I might get upset at the “yo mama” digs the 3,318th time you try to use them against me…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol if it was that obvious your DA wouldn’t keep proclaiming “UGA’s fanbase is embarrassed by me” because the 8 UGA fans you talk to on here may or may not like me.

Maybe I might get upset at the “yo mama” digs the 3,318th time you try to use them against me…
Doe is in his Fee-Fees again.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
^^^too dumb to realize I do that making fun of this clown
There guys your modern day women accountability rearing its head again…

Just own you’re a contradicting hypocrite…Try to flame ppl for the very things you practice…Here you are on Monday spamming emoticons :ROFLMAO: IMG_0653.png

Latest posts