Sure is quiet around here….

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
After DeBoer stuffed the “he can’t recruit” crowd in a locker. Weird.

Saban_Says

Mar 1, 2024
People have lives and real friends outside of this message board and are not losers in life like yourself!

This board seems to be your life and daily fulfillment of joy and happiness!

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
People have lives and real friends outside of this message board and are not losers in life like yourself!

This board seems to be your life and daily fulfillment of joy and happiness!
“Saban Says” that you need to STFU.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Are you saying it’s fact that the OP is gay? A comma would go a long way in that sentence.
I didn’t say his post was facts. I said the OP as stated was facts. You have the reading comprehension of Korey.
GIF by HULU

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
I didn’t say his post was facts. I said the OP as stated was facts. You have the reading comprehension of Korey.
GIF by HULU
You left it open to interpretation. So I’m going with you’re ghey

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I can’t imagine obsessing over someone, then being hellbent on denying that’s exactly what I’m doing once called out.

:ROFLMAO:

#ButSabanStillDoneDoe?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

The everlasting assumptions about my financials, and character attacks… :ROFLMAO:

Not long before Tua and Billiam start with the “yo mama” jokes I bet…

#ButSabanStillDoneDoe?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I’m willing to bet OP amd DC dm’d each other like “let’s start a thread and mention MizzouDOE, so he can give us some attention”

They’re having a blast right now too…:ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“I can’t afford $1/month because of Christmas” isn’t making assumptions about your financials, that is out of your mouth #NoDough

Reactions: _DC

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
lol, it’s probably a million idiots in America who think they have more money than the guy who drives a used Toyota and invests any extra income religiously, because they went out and put down on a new car 25k over msrp…:ROFLMAO:

not buying something doesn’t mean you can’t afford it, more times than not it’s the other way around actually.

The ppl who spend compulsively and can’t decide what is and isn’t important to spend on are the brokest.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I also knew doing what I did would send a few of yall spiraling and crying over it in perpetuity, while coping with your new found obsession by framing it as “making fun of” someone…

Worked to perfection imho iyam:ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The subscription would have been like $100 after my trial ended for starters, Billiam.

2nd I never said getting the subscription would have been compulsive spending, just that broke ppl don’t take the time to think about what they spend on.

Comprehension is key…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I mean if I would have payed the $100, I wouldn’t have had you flopping on the deck the last 4 months about how devastated me not paying it has left you and DC, now would I? :ROFLMAO:

“My feelings are hurt that you weren’t around to validate messageboard sheettalk”

#ButSabanStillMissedThePlayoffsWith3Top12DraftPicksDoe?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So now, the excuse changed from “I couldn’t afford it because of Christmas” to “oh, I meant to do it to get a reaction” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Never change, #NoDough

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I never changed reasons.

The reason is still me prioritizing the thousands of dollars I spent for Christmas over a subscription.

Me knowing it would have you and DC doing exactly what yall are doing itt isnt mutually exclusive to that reason and was just the gravy, both can be true Billiam.

#ButBamaStillHasntWonANattySinceMyOpinionsTriggeredYourFanboyInsecuritiesDoe?

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
I never changed reasons.

The reason is still me prioritizing the thousands of dollars I spent for Christmas over a subscription.

Me knowing it would have you and DC doing exactly what yall are doing itt isnt mutually exclusive to that reason and was just the gravy, both can be true Billiam.

#ButBamaStillHasntWonANattySinceMyOpinionsTriggeredYourFanboyInsecuritiesDoe?
You avoided Willy.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Btw you used 5 laughing emoticons in your last post Billiam, what were you saying about overt use of them being a dead giveaway for being triggered?

Or does the very same DA idiotic parameters you apply and insist ppl follow not apply to you?

Latest posts