Why is Brock Bowers scared to run?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The spineless DA thinks “he’s” done something lmao. The only thing you do is make clown predictions and then disappear so to avoid being the punching bag on the board…..which you end up being when you return anyway.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Literally itt using “yo mama” jokes, yet this DA thinks “he” hasn’t been reduced to a insecure triggered “yo mama” joke using fanboy… :ROFLMAO:
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Last edited:
Reactions: KoreyDawg

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
The biggest gump fanboy of all time gets triggered by something I said to somebody else, and starts yapping while simultaneously denying the hook he’s biting down on :ROFLMAO:

#ButRegardlessSabanIsDoneLikeISaidDoe?
You’re still really upset about him pulling you to the board. Yet you’ve had the time of your life here.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You’re still really upset about him pulling you to the board. Yet you’ve had the time of your life here.
I’m upset that some rando on a messageboard chose to melt down over my thoughts, right before UGA and Bama went 41-2 b2b natties and 35&Nattyless respectively?

That makes no sense, imo he looks stupid considering Saban missed the playoffs with 3 top12 picks and Bama isn’t national championship caliber currently. Why would I be upset about that?

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I’m upset that some rando on a messageboard chose to melt down over my thoughts, right before UGA and Bama went 41-2 b2b natties and 35&Nattyless respectively?

That makes no sense, imo he looks stupid considering Saban missed the playoffs with 3 top12 picks and Bama isn’t national championship caliber currently. Why would I be upset about that?
You keep bringing it up. Clearly still bothers you.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You keep bringing it up. Clearly still bothers you.
Why wouldn’t I bring up something I think makes an obsessed fanboy look stupid?

You don’t have to agree though and you can keep proclaiming me bringing up reality biting your friend in the arse as me being “bothered” :ROFLMAO:

Whatever makes you feel better…

#ButSabanStillDoneLikeISaidRegardlessDoe?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
More paragraphs. “Looking stupid” is disappearing after a football loss. Embarrassing, snowflake behavior.

Latest posts