Did everyone forget to renew their subs?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I think yall being so invested inproclaimimg im lying and making excuses instead of taking what I say at face value is pathetic:ROFLMAO:
No one believes you and your own fan base thinks you are a joke. Just an FYI and no offense.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Me: “Alabama will whip UGA’s a$$”
Alabama does.
You: “but look at their records against other schools!!!!”
I never said anything about other schools or predicted NC winners. That is your deflection tactic.
He said his sub ran out. When was the last time you had to renew your membership? It comes out monthly or annually until you cancel your sub. So he’s lying about that also.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He said his sub ran out. When was the last time you had to renew your membership? It comes out monthly or annually until you cancel your sub. So he’s lying about that also.
Great point. I have never been asked to renew my membership. Why is it so hard to admit that he ran like a spineless coward from “message board Bammers”? He will then say “lol at you guys for taking it so serious!!!!, when he is the only poster that I have ever seen that actually cancelled a sub over a loss. That is next level pathetic.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Great point. I have never been asked to renew my membership. Why is it so hard to admit that he ran like a spineless coward from “message board Bammers”? He will then say “lol at you guys for taking it so serious!!!!, when he is the only poster that I have ever seen that actually cancelled a sub over a loss. That is next level pathetic.
Yep. He was the one taking it serious lol

Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Me: “Alabama will whip UGA’s a$$”
Alabama does.
You: “but look at their records against other schools!!!!”
I never said anything about other schools or predicted NC winners. That is your deflection tactic.
You act like 33-18 doesn’t exist, I’m happy to rehash that game all you want.

We can talk about the 2021 SECCG, or last years.

We can talk about what you want but I can also talk about things I want to discuss Billiam.

Like Bama’s 35-6 overall nattyless record since you started fanboying for them….

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
No one believes you and your own fan base thinks you are a joke. Just an FYI and no offense.
I’m not trying to make yall believe me.

I know what happened, if yall want to be so invested in believing im lying and wanting me to know yall don’t believe me have at it :ROFLMAO:

The truth is the truth whether its believed by some random idiots or not, just an FYI no offense…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
What was the deciding factor in you deciding to reup?
Having took care of Christmas, I was always going to reup.

I just didn’t prioritize it, if my sub wouldn’t have ended the day before the game I would have ate crow like I did in 2021 right after the game.

My sub ending the day before gave me a convenient excuse to wait until after Christmas knowing I was about to spend a sheet load of money, I’ll admit that.

That’s what happened though…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
IMG_0580.png
Sub ended the day before the game…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Cope, 35-6:ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I wonder will my 2 step kids keep crying about me abandoning them all the way until the season starts?:ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Having took care of Christmas, I was always going to reup.

I just didn’t prioritize it, if my sub wouldn’t have ended the day before the game I would have ate crow like I did in 2021 right after the game.

My sub ending the day before gave me a convenient excuse to wait until after Christmas knowing I was about to spend a sheet load of money, I’ll admit that.

That’s what happened though…
Ok. So nothing major happened in the 2+ weeks after Christmas that factored in? You just conveniently showed up after a certain event happened?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Ok. So nothing major happened in the 2+ weeks after Christmas that factored in? You just conveniently showed up after a certain event happened?
Are you remedial?

I clearly said I was always going to resubscribe.

Just didn’t do it right after my sub ended…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Cancelled hai sub over a football game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You sound so stupid 35-6, I clearly posted a screenshot that shows my trial ending Dec 1st and you say some dumb sheet like this :ROFLMAO:, you hate me so much you’re willing to ignore clear proof that doesn’t fit your narrative…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You sound so stupid 35-6, I clearly posted a screenshot that shows my trial ending Dec 1st and you say some dumb sheet like this :ROFLMAO:, you hate me so much you’re willing to ignore clear proof that doesn’t fit your narrative…
“It isn’t that serious!!!! Only serious enough for me to cancel my sub over a football game” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
You waited until after what happened?
Again. Unless you cancel your sub….you don’t have to renew it. All these board’s operate the same way. He keeps digging himself deeper and deeper. They guy isn’t very bright

Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Again. Unless you cancel your sub….you don’t have to renew it. All these board’s operate the same way. He keeps digging himself deeper and deeper. They guy isn’t very bright
:ROFLMAO:It’s called the end of a trial smart guy…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Christmas was over…
Christmas was over on 12/26. Why did you wait until after 1/10? Cmon, I know you can say it.
GIF by South Park

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It is funny watching him deny it.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
In before he says “I don’t really care about message board respect! But will flood the board with “#wasIrightDoe”
Not caring about randoms on a messageboard “respecting” me and throwing up how I was right about Saban never winning another natty because I know it triggers you aren’t mutually exclusive.

You love making the most asinine false equivalencies…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It is funny watching him deny it.
It’s funny watching you care so much about making a big deal of me for 3 years while adamantly denying you care so much about it.

What’s funnier is the fact that UGA is 41-2 with b2b natties while Saban coasted into retirement without winning another natty like I said he would… :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s funny watching you care so much about making a big deal of me for 3 years while adamantly denying you care so much about it.

What’s funnier is the fact that UGA is 41-2 with b2b natties while Saban coasted into retirement without winning another natty like I said he would… :ROFLMAO:
“My favorite football team lost. Mom, cancel my subscription.” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
What is worse? Admitting that you are a spineless coward who disappeared over a football loss, or admitting you are so poor that you can’t afford $1/month? OlBoyDoe is between a rock and a hard place.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
What is worse? Admitting that you are a spineless coward who disappeared over a football loss, or admitting you are so poor that you can’t afford $1/month? OlBoyDoe is between a rock and a hard place.
Its hilarious how I make ppl on the internet carry on over what I say and do just to cope with the reality of their team not winning natties anymore:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts