GITT If Your Safties Ran Faster Than Jaylen Key

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
You mean the 6th Db in Bama’s defense for last year? Weird comment. You’re bad at this. May want to head on back to the hb.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You mean the 6th Db in Bama’s defense for last year? Weird comment. You’re bad at this. May want to head on back to the hb.
This is in response to UGA’s entire secondary getting pantsed by Dallas Turner.

Reactions: dp rtr

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
And yet, they locked down those weak a$$ UGA WRs. Arnold may be a slot corner in the NFL, which is just as important in today’s game.

If you think speed is the main ingredient to good coverage than idk brother.

And I agree on Arnold. Very talented.

But can you admit you were wrong?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I love how UGA fans are cracking on Arnold’s 40 time and speculating on what Kool-Aid will run, while also speculating that McHonkey will break 4.4. And yet, Ladd found no space to operate against the Alabama D. Miss me with the “he was hurt” BS…..he looked spry on the first possession, made a great cut and a catch, turned around and talked sh*t to Arnold, then started “limping” when his a$$ got owned.

Reactions: CKD

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If you think speed is the main ingredient to good coverage than idk brother.

And I agree of Arnold. Very talented.

But can you admit you were wrong?
Wrong about what? Speed is one of, if not the most key ingredient. If you don’t think so, please put together a presentation to educate NFL GMs.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I love how UGA fans are cracking on Arnold’s 40 time and speculating on what Kool-Aid will run, while also speculating that McHonkey will break 4.4. And yet, Ladd found no space to operate against the Alabama D. Miss me with the “he was hurt” BS…..he looked spry on the first possession, made a great cut and a catch, turned around and talked sh*t to Arnold, then started “limping” when his a$$ got owned.
Boy all you do is phucken lie, can you ever be honest for once in your life? Ladd has been hurt all season long, but miraculously he was healthy for Bama all of a sudden lol, you’re a true PIECE OF SHIIT, You made your folks proud, CONGRATS

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Boy all you do is phucken lie, can you ever be honest for once in your life? Ladd has been hurt all season long, but miraculously he was healthy for Bama all of a sudden lol, you’re a true PIECE OF SHIIT, You made your folks proud, CONGRATS
You seem to be in your feelings. Go back and watch the highlights. Ladd was his normal self and was talking sh*t when UGA marched down the field on the 1st drive. He got his a$$ owned after that and started the “limp”. He got his a$$ owned every time he played Alabama, though. In 3 career games, he TOTALED 6 catches for 76 yards for an average of 2 catches for 25 yards. Just the facts, fvckboiiiiiii. I don’t give a sh*t if they hurt your feelings.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You seem to be in your feelings. Go back and watch the highlights. Ladd was his normal self and was talking sh*t when UGA marched down the field on the 1st drive. He got his a$$ owned after that and started the “limp”. He got his a$$ owned every time he played Alabama, though. In 3 career games, he TOTALED 6 catches for 76 yards for an average of 2 catches for 25 yards. Just the facts, fvckboiiiiiii. I don’t give a sh*t if they hurt your feelings.
Boy a little biitch muthaphucka like you couldn’t hurt my feelings if your life depended on it. But keep telling lies and tap dancing as usual
Gregory Hines Dancing GIF by BrownSugarApp

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Boy a little biitch muthaphucka like you couldn’t hurt my feelings if your life depended on it. But keep telling lies and tap dancing as usual
Gregory Hines Dancing GIF by BrownSugarApp
Yep, feelings are definitely hurt. We’ve got another e-badass like Surpeme :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Sit your b*tch a$$ down.

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
Ladd ran a 4.39 brother.

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
Wrong about what? Speed is one of, if not the most key ingredient. If you don’t think so, please put together a presentation to educate NFL GMs.
It's an ingredient but not the ingredient... some of the best corner in the league are 4.5 guys. Same as wr.. 4.5 guys.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Damn 4.39 killed you

faster than Burton....

you clearly don't understand adrenaline

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
How fast was Revis and Sherman? Joe Haden? Some of the best corners in nfl history weren't blazing fast

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
Ignore he was a back up in the first 2 lol

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Dude has the accountability of a woman.

He’ll probably say he never said Ladd wouldn’t break 4.4 and that he was just mocking DA UGA fans, remember when he said Starks was “20 lbs heavier”
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
I didn’t say what Ladd would run. I simply said he got strapped up by corners that UGA fans are mocking for being slow. You have the reading comprehension of an earthworm.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Damn 4.39 killed you

faster than Burton....

you clearly don't understand adrenaline
Again, I didn’t predict what Ladd would run. Frankly I don’t care, it is just funny that him and his 4.39 could only muster 6 catches for 78 combined yards in 3 career games against Alabama. Woof.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Again, I didn’t predict what Ladd would run. Frankly I don’t care, it is just funny that him and his 4.39 could only muster 6 catches for 78 combined yards in 3 career games against Alabama. Woof.
You’re one sad azz, jealous azz BIITCH

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I didn’t say what Ladd would run. I simply said he got strapped up by corners that UGA fans are mocking for being slow. You have the reading comprehension of an earthworm.
I never said you said it but you implied he wouldn’t with your “UGA fans think McHonkey will break 4.4”.

Now that that take has left you with egg on face I knew you’d use your little “I never said he wouldn’t” out that you gave yourself.

:ROFLMAO:We don’t need Connor Stallions to see you run the same plays over and over…

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
2 of which he was a back up in 2021.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
He is a troll or a total dumbass so I'm gonna just ignore him lol
He’s trolling but his trolling is inherently flawed due to how passionate he is.

So he often times oversteps the line of trolling and ends up being an unobjective fanboy due to his Bama obsession clouding his judgement…

Reactions: Tre1030

Latest posts