Justus Terry…..

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Funny. How quick people forget what Pete Carroll was doing on the west coast. Way before you georgia fans were relevant to college football, pete carroll had a defense that gave up 8 points per game total. Top 10 defense of all time 🤷‍♂️. Keep believing what you want with your 4 nattys and new found success. We’ll be on our side with our 11, this isnt new to us. Ask daddy about Pete Carroll usc if youre too young to know or you can watch the 30 for 30 🤷‍♂️
People don’t forget that Carroll had success while breaking the rules which caused USC to have their 2004 national title voided, Reggie Bush had his Heisman taken away and USC to get hit with a bunch of sanctions

Spikerrrrr

Mar 7, 2024
Aaron Donald isn’t the greatest DL of all time. Reggie White is. Other schools have had recruits meet a player who was arguably top 5 at their position all time, had that player endorse their school and staff and didn’t get this same immediate result. Bama has done it with Julio Jones and Minkah. Miami did it with Ray Lewis. FSU did it with Deion years ago. None of them got this level of immediate result. You bought these kids with NIL. It’s that simple. Only question now is how do those kids respond when the visit high wears off, other schools like UGA/Bama/Texas raise their NIL offer when we get close to signing day and USC goes 8-4 while these other schools are in the playoffs
1 reggie is a DE. 2. Aaron donald is THE Best defensive player of all time. Argue with a wall. You dont know football if you say otherwise. Clears anyone to ever walk through bama, clears deion, clears ray lewis. 3 time DPOY within 10 seasons. Other guys you named have 2 with more seasons. Never missed a pro bowl in his career. He did all this from a DT position while other guys you named are edge rushers. Bro really tried to compare minkah to aaron donald?? Are you serious? For any kid in the modern game who aspires to play DL, aaron donald is their idol. Im not a rams fan and he is not usc alumni or on staff but i know football unlike you. Even if NIL was involved, is it not legal? Do all other programs not use NIL? Dont be mad because USC finally has its fat Los Angeles private school checkbook open that you broke boys cant match

Spikerrrrr

Mar 7, 2024
People don’t forget that Carroll had success while breaking the rules which caused USC to have their 2004 national title voided, Reggie Bush had his Heisman taken away and USC to get hit with a bunch of sanctions
Yea exactly you know nothing. Go look up what USC was punsihed for and exactly how corruptly the NCAA dealt with USC in order to benefit YOUR conference since you guys couldnt beat us in the field. USC didnt break any rules, we got hit with “lack of institutional control” because reggie’s parent lived in a house rent free from a agent trying to sign reggie. When reggie didnt sign with him, he broke the news. How are we suppose to control what reggie’s parents do in san diego?? Get your facts straight. NCAA was even sued by our RB Coach and lost a case in court and was forced to pay him millions for defamation

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
1 reggie is a DE. 2. Aaron donald is THE Best defensive player of all time. Argue with a wall. You dont know football if you say otherwise. Clears anyone to ever walk through bama, clears deion, clears ray lewis. 3 time DPOY within 10 seasons. Other guys you named have 2 with more seasons. Never missed a pro bowl in his career. He did all this from a DT position while other guys you named are edge rushers. Bro really tried to compare minkah to aaron donald?? Are you serious? For any kid in the modern game who aspires to play DL, aaron donald is their idol. Im not a rams fan and he is not usc alumni or on staff but i know football unlike you. Even if NIL was involved, is it not legal? Do all other programs not use NIL? Dont be mad because USC finally has its fat Los Angeles private school checkbook open that you broke boys cant match
1. Defensive ends are defensive linemen. 2. No, he’s not. Reggie White and Lawrence Taylor are undoubtedly the 2 best defensive players of all time. 3. You’re really just showing that you just started watching football by how you’re describing guys like Lewis and Deion lol.

I didn’t say NIL was illegal. I said that’s why these guys committed. Other schools can match it. Teams like UGA/Bama/Texas just aren’t gonna bust out their biggest bags until right before signing day. USC and Riley haven’t figured that out yet because this is the first time trying to play with the big boys since the iPhone was invented. Same thing happened with Florida last year and Notre Dame 2 years ago.

Last edited:

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Yea exactly you know nothing. Go look up what USC was punsihed for and exactly how corruptly the NCAA dealt with USC in order to benefit YOUR conference since you guys couldnt beat us in the field. USC didnt break any rules, we got hit with “lack of institutional control” because reggie’s parent lived in a house rent free from an agent trying to sign reggie. When reggie didnt sign with him, he broke the news. How are we suppose to control what reggie’s parents do in san diego?? Get your facts straight. NCAA was even sued by our RB Coach and lost a case in court and was forced to pay him millions for defamation
You guys have been nationally relevant once in the last 40 years and you had to break the rules to do it lol.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Funny. How quick people forget what Pete Carroll was doing on the west coast. Way before you georgia fans were relevant to college football, pete carroll had a defense that gave up 8 points per game total. Top 10 defense of all time 🤷‍♂️. Keep believing what you want with your 4 nattys and new found success. Well be on our side with our 11, this isnt new to us. Ask daddy about Pete Carroll usc if youre too young to know or you can watch the 30 for 30 🤷‍♂️
Ok, glad to see Lincoln Riley is now Pete Carroll.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
H

Have some self respect. You sound like a female.
I guess you are right in a sense since females don’t give a sh*t about baseball either. Didn’t look until now but Alabama is a top 15 baseball team. How many threads have you seen from Alabama fans about baseball? Your desperation for any little “win” over Alabama shows how badly Saban beat you down. Ts and Ps.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
If you don't keep up with Baseball, how do you know bama is ranked?

Spikerrrrr

Mar 7, 2024
You guys have been nationally relevant once in the last 40 years and you had to break the rules to do it lol.
Georgia hasnt been relevant for the last 150 years and now this little 5 year run getting to your heads. I know math is tough for you hickory dickory in the deep south but pete’s run ended 14 years ago, nowhere near 40. Beauty of being a blue blood, theres 9 other nattys aside from pete era. Was always a question of when, not if. If youre just going to be ignorant then believe what you want, no rules were broken. And dont act like Saban hasnt been dishing out cars from his dealership for years. Just because the SEC is in bed with ESPN and the NCAA, yall never get punished. Auburn didnt get punished for cam, florida for tebow era, texas AM with manziel. Dont be nieve.

Spikerrrrr

Mar 7, 2024
Justus is a interior Dlineman. Who is the best interior dlineman ever? And for you old head clowns, which one of these kids watched reggie white or lawrence taylor play 30 years ago??? The goat interior dlineman is Donald and he is who kids look up to.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Justus is an interior Dlineman. Who is the best interior dlineman ever? And for you old head clowns, which one of these kids watched reggie white or lawrence taylor play 30 years ago??? The goat interior dlineman is Donald and he is who kids look up to.
This entire comment is just you moving the goal post from your initial comment because your **** failed immediately lmao

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Georgia hasnt been relevant for the last 150 years and now this little 5 year run getting to your heads. I know math is tough for you hickory dickory in the deep south but pete’s run ended 14 years ago, nowhere near 40. Beauty of being a blue blood, theres 9 other nattys aside from pete era. Was always a question of when, not if. If youre just going to be ignorant then believe what you want, no rules were broken. And dont act like Saban hasnt been dishing out cars from his dealership for years. Just because the SEC is in bed with ESPN and the NCAA, yall never get punished. Auburn didnt get punished for cam, florida for tebow era, texas AM with manziel. Dont be nieve.
UGA is 4th in wins over the last 50 years lol. I know literacy isn’t your strong suit but I said y'all have been national relevant once in the last 40 years and basic reading comprehension would tell you that 1 time was Carroll’s run in which he broke the rules and resulted in trophies being returned, championships being voided and sanctions being given because cheating is the only way USC can be nationally relevant lol. “No rules were broken” lmao. Even players on the team have said that rules were broken. They just disagree with them being rules in the first place.

Reactions: UGA03MAIN

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If you don't keep up with Baseball, how do you know bama is ranked?
I just said I looked it up after your “look at us” post, only to find that Alabama is still ranked higher than UGA. Even when you DAs think you win, you still lose lmao.

Spikerrrrr

Mar 7, 2024
UGA is 4th in wins over the last 50 years lol. I know literacy isn’t your strong suit but I said y'all have been national relevant once in the last 40 years and basic reading comprehension would tell you that 1 time was Carroll’s run in which he broke the rules and resulted in trophies being returned, championships being voided and sanctions being given because cheating is the only way USC can be nationally relevant lol. “No rules were broken” lmao. Even players on the team have said that rules were broken. They just disagree with them being rules in the first place.
Bro said 4th in wins over the last 50💀💀. How many natties to show for it? You sound like oregon fans. So remind where georgia is in terms of a all time program with all if those wins? Yea i guess winning the natty in, 74,78, 03 and 04 makes us relevant once in the last 40 years. Love you how try to use a 50 year timeline for georgia’s wins. In that same time span we have more nattys than you 😂. Ill tell you this, its alot easier for georgia to go back to its norm of irrelevance, lets say smart leaves, than it is for BLUE BLOOD USC to come back to national relevance once again like it has before. Not a single aspect of georgia you can say is better than USC. I also dont know why you say championships and trophies. It was 1 championship and 1 trophy, and which players on the team exactly? Im curious. You keep saying carroll broke the rules when he didnt. He never paid reggie to come to usc or paid him to stay. Again get out of your incest bubble and get informed on the topic hillbilly

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
I just said I looked it up after your “look at us” post, only to find that Alabama is still ranked higher than UGA. Even when you DAs think you win, you still lose lmao.
Did you see anything to contradict what I posted?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Did you see anything to contradict what I posted?
Maybe you aren’t following. You said “if you don’t keep up with baseball, how do you know they are ranked”. I didn’t, I looked it up after your desperate charade to see that Alabama, as always, is ranked ahead of UGA. If you ask me next week, I won’t know what Alabama is ranked. I don’t keep up with sports that aren’t even on TV lol.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Bro said 4th in wins over the last 50💀💀. How many natties to show for it? You sound like oregon fans. So remind where georgia is in terms of a all time program with all if those wins? Yea i guess winning the natty in, 74,78, 03 and 04 makes us relevant once in the last 40 years. Love you how try to use a 50 year timeline for georgia’s wins. In that same time span we have more nattys than you 😂. Ill tell you this, its alot easier for georgia to go back to its norm of irrelevance, lets say smart leaves, than it is for BLUE BLOOD USC to come back to national relevance once again like it has before. Not a single aspect of georgia you can say is better than USC. I also dont know why you say championships and trophies. It was 1 championship and 1 trophy, and which players on the team exactly? Im curious. You keep saying carroll broke the rules when he didnt. He never paid reggie to come to usc or paid him to stay. Again get out of your incest bubble and get informed on the topic hillbilly
Homeboard

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Bro said 4th in wins over the last 50💀💀. How many natties to show for it? You sound like oregon fans. So remind where georgia is in terms of an all time program with all if those wins? Yea i guess winning the natty in, 74,78, 03 and 04 makes us relevant once in the last 40 years. Love you how try to use a 50 year timeline for georgia’s wins. In that same time span we have more nattys than you 😂. Ill tell you this, its alot easier for georgia to go back to its norm of irrelevance, lets say smart leaves, than it is for BLUE BLOOD USC to come back to national relevance once again like it has before. Not a single aspect of georgia you can say is better than USC. I also dont know why you say championships and trophies. It was 1 championship and 1 trophy, and which players on the team exactly? Im curious. You keep saying carroll broke the rules when he didnt. He never paid reggie to come to usc or paid him to stay. Again get out of your incest bubble and get informed on the topic hillbilly
Being top 4 in wins is definitely relevant lol. 2004 got vacated. 2003 you pulled a UCF and didn’t even play in the national title game. I know math is hard for you but 1978 and 74 are more than 40 years. I used 50 years for UGA’s win because that’s what the CFB page that I follow posted and I’m not taking the time to adjust the math for that. You are free to do so. You don’t have more natties than we do in that span, I already explained why lol. Reggie Bush made a statement that he made mistakes involving the situation he got in trouble for lol. They broke the rules. You’re free to pretend that it’s all a conspiracy because it helps you cope with the fact that your team has to cheat and do weird **** to be competitive

EDH Trojan

Aug 24, 2017
Georgia is the literal definition of nouveau riche with a couple of good years under Kirby...they have fewer Championships, Heismans, and a lower win percentage than their primary rival in Bama AND little old USC. Now, when their kids start flipping and leaving their own backyard, they can only rationalize it as "it must be the $$$." Maybe if the Dawgs would stop driving drunk, they'd realize that there's actually other programs out there that have acquired elite coaches who can develop talent and who, historically speaking, have enjoyed more sustained success and the kids see that. One of the things that makes me chuckle about coach Henny plucking these kids out of the peach state is that he calls it DAWGWORK.

EDH Trojan

Aug 24, 2017
He'll be at Auburn, Bama or UGA this time next year.
At least Bama would make sense of those three given that DeBoer is proven to develop quarterbacks, but why on earth would Juju, an elite QB, want to play for Kirby??? And Hugh Freeze/Auburn?!?! LOL.

Or, he could go play for the guy with 3 Heisman quarterbacks under his belt and about to have the same number of first draft picks at the position (not first round picks, first picks). Seems like an obvious choice…

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Georgia is the literal definition of nouveau riche with a couple of good years under Kirby...they have fewer Championships, Heismans, and a lower win percentage than their primary rival in Bama AND little old USC. Now, when their kids start flipping and leaving their own backyard, they can only rationalize it as "it must be the $$$." Maybe if the Dawgs would stop driving drunk, they'd realize that there's actually other programs out there that have acquired elite coaches who can develop talent and who, historically speaking, have enjoyed more sustained success and the kids see that. One of the things that makes me chuckle about coach Henny plucking these kids out of the peach state is that he calls it DAWGWORK.

You don’t get to #4 wins over the last 50 years if you’ve only had a few good years. Bama isn’t UGA’s primary rival at all. UGA’s rivals are Florida, Auburn and Georgia Tech. Thanks on further confirming you have no idea what you’re talking about lol. The only time USC has been relevant in recent history is when they breaking the rules lol. These kids don’t care that USC won titles before their parents were born. The funniest part of you pretending this isn’t about money is that Lincoln Riley just said that USC’s NIL fund has taken a monumental leap recently. Wonder what Henry will call it when all of these kids flip to somewhere else before signing day lol. Y’all making the same mistake Florida did last year. ND did the year before that and FSU made last summer with KJ Bolden. Y’all not gonna be happy on signing day. 🤷‍♂️

EDH Trojan

Aug 24, 2017
You don’t get to #4 wins over the last 50 years if you’ve only had a few good years. Bama isn’t UGA’s primary rival at all. UGA’s rivals are Florida, Auburn and Georgia Tech. Thanks on further confirming you have no idea what you’re talking about lol. The only time USC has been relevant in recent history is when they breaking the rules lol. These kids don’t care that USC won titles before their parents were born. The funniest part of you pretending this isn’t about money is that Lincoln Riley just said that USC’s NIL fund has taken a monumental leap recently. Wonder what Henry will call it when all of these kids flip to somewhere else before signing day lol. Y’all making the same mistake Florida did last year. ND did the year before that and FSU made last summer with KJ Bolden. Y’all not gonna be happy on signing day. 🤷‍♂️
First, I love that you keep hanging on to some arbitrary time frame but all time win percentage shows Georgia not even in the top ten.
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_win–loss_records

Second, you can tell me that you guys don’t care about Bama all you want, but all of the constant “Gump” threads show me otherwise.

Third, Georgia is in the SEC and when I look at the SEC win percentage, you guys aren’t even in the top 3(!). Source: https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/all-time-conference-record-every-sec-team/
This is why I think Georgia fans are nouveau riche, acting like you’re big dogs and have been there forever. You haven’t.

Fourth, I never said that NIL was not involved. It is. And USC is finally well funded, which is why programs that are new to success should be a little more concerned than previously. But to dismiss this new staff entirely and pretend that USC is simply paying more for players is just plain ignorant. Read what the kids are saying and seeing with this new staff and keep an open mind.

Fifth, your redneck mouth-breathing grown *** fans DMing Terry (a high school kid) with stupid comments about not wanting him anyways is only helping us keep him. It’s gotta hurt that he’s your cornerstone class of 25 recruit and just like that he’s not. #DAWGWORK

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
First, I love that you keep hanging on to some arbitrary time frame but all time win percentage shows Georgia not even in the top ten.
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_win–loss_records

Second, you can tell me that you guys don’t care about Bama all you want, but all of the constant “Gump” threads show me otherwise.

Third, Georgia is in the SEC and when I look at the SEC win percentage, you guys aren’t even in the top 3(!). Source: https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/all-time-conference-record-every-sec-team/
This is why I think Georgia fans are nouveau riche, acting like you’re big dogs and have been there forever. You haven’t.

Fourth, I never said that NIL was not involved. It is. And USC is finally well funded, which is why programs that are new to success should be a little more concerned than previously. But to dismiss this new staff entirely and pretend that USC is simply paying more for players is just plain ignorant. Read what the kids are saying and seeing with this new staff and keep an open mind.

Fifth, your redneck mouth-breathing grown *** fans DMing Terry (a high school kid) with stupid comments about not wanting him anyways is only helping us keep him. It’s gotta hurt that he’s your cornerstone class of 25 recruit and just like that he’s not. #DAWGWORK
50 is a pretty common measuring stick lol. What these teams did pre segregation means nothing to me. Why would I care what any school did in like the 1920s for example? I didn’t say we’ve always been good. I said we’ve been one of the best teams over the last 50 years.

I didn’t say anything about caring about any team. You made the idiotic statement that Bama was our primary rival which is nowhere near correct. UGA and Bama just happen to be the 2 best SEC programs right now. If Bama fell off and LSU became elite then there would be more threads about LSU and less about Bama on UGA boards.

50 years isn’t new to success lol. Kids never publicly say it’s because of money. They always say it’s about culture or the coaches. When has a kid ever come out and blatantly said “I committed to this school because they offered me the most money”?

Mean tweets and Instagram comments aren’t gonna affect his recruitment lmao. You thinking it will let’s me know how new to recruiting you are. There’s a truckload of 5 star kids who committed to a school, got this same response from the fans of the school he didn’t pick and then ended up flipping anyways. He’s not gonna end up at USC. Y’all gonna be so confused when the top teams come in around October-December and flip several of your top commits

Uncle Rico 🏈

Dec 3, 2021
Maybe if the Dawgs would stop driving drunk, they'd realize that there's actually other programs out there that have acquired elite coaches who can develop talent and who, historically speaking, have enjoyed more sustained success and the kids see that. One of the things that makes me chuckle about coach Henny plucking these kids out of the peach state is that he calls it DAWGWORK.

He hasn’t plucked anyone out of anywhere. It’s a long way until December. And while it’s good Lincoln Riley finally addressed the defense, until it actually shows up on the field he’s still only selling hope. Parading Aaron Donald around only gets you so far, especially once these kids realize he was an NFL superstar long before he ever met Eric Henderson.

And spare everyone the “USC didn’t break any rules” 🙄

Last edited:

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I’m very confused. Are 3 condoms are arguing amongst themselves and talking mad **** to each other?

• Haha
Reactions: MattUGA1

EDH Trojan

Aug 24, 2017
50 is a pretty common measuring stick lol. What these teams did pre segregation means nothing to me. Why would I care what any school did in like the 1920s for example? I didn’t say we’ve always been good. I said we’ve been one of the best teams over the last 50 years.

I didn’t say anything about caring about any team. You made the idiotic statement that Bama was our primary rival which is nowhere near correct. UGA and Bama just happen to be the 2 best SEC programs right now. If Bama fell off and LSU became elite then there would be more threads about LSU and less about Bama on UGA boards.

50 years isn’t new to success lol. Kids never publicly say it’s because of money. They always say it’s about culture or the coaches. When has a kid ever come out and blatantly said “I committed to this school because they offered me the most money”?

Mean tweets and Instagram comments aren’t gonna affect his recruitment lmao. You thinking it will let’s me know how new to recruiting you are. There’s a truckload of 5 star kids who committed to a school, got this same response from the fans of the school he didn’t pick and then ended up flipping anyways. He’s not gonna end up at USC. Y’all gonna be so confused when the top teams come in around October-December and flip several of your top commits
This all sure seems like a really long winded of saying “yep, gotta swipe right to find the Bulldogs on the list of top programs from today’s 247 feed.”

BTW - I’d love to see your 50 year source you keep referencing out of curiosity.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
This all sure seems like a really long winded of saying “yep, gotta swipe right to find the Bulldogs on the list of top programs from today’s 247 feed.”

BTW - I’d love to see your 50 year source you keep referencing out of curiosity.

No, it’s the same thing I’ve repeated over and over. I don’t care about who was good when my parents weren’t even alive lol. I understand you have to care about that time because it’s the only time USC was good without breaking the rules.

Pick Six Previews

EDH Trojan

Aug 24, 2017
No, it’s the same thing I’ve repeated over and over. I don’t care about who was good when my parents weren’t even alive lol. I understand you have to care about that time because it’s the only time USC was good without breaking the rules.

Pick Six Previews
Thanks, and these discussions are why CFB is the best. For what it’s worth, I have a ton of respect for Kirby and Georgia as a program and, as you keep pointing out, we’ll see where the recruits land in the end. No championships won in March and all that. 🤙

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Why would you care about teams in the 1920s? I will answer that for you. The Alabama teams of the mid-1920s actually put the Southeast on the map in terms of national relevance. The southeast was looked at as inferior prior to Alabama’s success in the Rose Bowl.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah playboy that's your story
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Latest posts