Post ITT if your team currently has a top 40 recruiting class.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
car sliding GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Odd thing to try to “flex” about almost a year from NSD, but to each his own. The insecurity from UGA fans is getting worse. I can’t imagine how bad it will be if Debawse beats Kirby year 1.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Odd thing to try to “flex” about almost a year from NSD, but to each his own. The insecurity from UGA fans is getting worse. I can’t imagine how bad it will be if Debawse beats Kirby year 1.
Why are you posting in here?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
DeBust can’t recruit my guy, the days of Bama finishing in the top 5 in recruiting are gone. FACTS

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You told us to not concern ourselves with recruiting since it's only March. Which one is it?
This kid may not even sign with Alabama. Who knows in the age of NIL, but to act like there haven’t been a few bullet points against the “he can’t recruit” crowd over the last week is asinine.

The AU board has been a fun read today. Their lead writer put an RPM in for Derick Smith just this week.

Reactions: MattUGA1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You sound like fu and au fans bragging about your recruiting classes in March/May/June.
Awwwww, Matt seems to be struggling with the fact that his prediction on Deboer’s recruiting prowess has been comically wrong thus far. It will be ok, bud.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Awwwww, Matt seems to be struggling with the fact that his prediction on Deboer’s recruiting prowess has been comically wrong thus far. It will be ok, bud.
Lol, I never made a prediction on where y'all would end up.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
You weren’t in the DeBoer can’t recruit crowd? Come on, Matt. I’m not just talking about this thread.
I didn't go that far. I said he would need to hire assistants that have Southern roots to recruit consistent top 5 classes at Bama.

Again, I never put a prediction in. Alabama'a HC should be able to Recruit top 10 classes by just showing up. Will he get top 4 or 5 yearly is the question.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Not at all, but I’ll save this for when he flips, lol
To be fair, their mod is really dumb. He kept the prediction at like 70% even after the fong bomb. Did the same on Ryan Williams. He’s really bad. And I think he was fired from TOS or TOOS for saying he was gonna bang a posters wife or mom or something.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Latest posts