Rivals FGF Threads

1vagamecock

Jan 19, 2022
I remember long threads I never read. " I hate beats" was one. I never read any of it, but it was always up. Seemed to go on forever.

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
You ever had beet salad? The texture creeps me out, especially when you add goat cheese to the mix.
In elementary school we had turkey and dressing for lunch. And BEETS, which I mistook for cranberry sauce. Mixed it all up and ruined a perfectly good meal.

• Sad
Reactions: bayrooster

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
In elementary school we had turkey and dressing for lunch. And BEETS, which I mistook for cranberry sauce. Mixed it all up and ruined a perfectly good meal.
They only served pickled beets in my grammar school lunches. I think that's what sowed the seed of my extreme dislike of BEETS!

Reactions: Gamecock Jaques

1vagamecock

Jan 19, 2022
You ever had beet salad? The texture creeps me out, especially when you add goat cheese to the mix.
I like all "beets". I especially like taking the pickle juice from pickled beets and dropping boiled eggs in it. Purple pickled eggs, mmmmmm.

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
I like all "beets". I especially like taking the pickle juice from pickled beets and dropping boiled eggs in it. Purple pickled eggs, mmmmmm.
When you remove the beets then we have something I can work with.

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
Anyone crashing the boards suggesting we be nice to each other, while well-intended, strikes me as oxymoronic. 😁
Then he should also be "nice" enough to make sure all the ladies get their HPV vaccinations and all men over 45 get a colonoscopy.

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
There are Python libraries that can be used to write a screen scraper script, tailored for parsing all the posts in a forum thread or threads and saving them to XML or JSON data files. I've come across several written specifically for vBulletin based forums, but not a single one specifically for Rivals (or even 247sports) forums. I would think it wouldn't take too much work to adapt a vBulletin export script to Rivals, given most boards implement threads the same way. The problem is, I don't know how much longer the Rivals.com board will stay up (if at all) past Feb 1. Less than a week is just not enough time for me to tinker with it while working all this week.
Looks like Rivals FGF is still up, Maybe there's time for you to modify a script which will work.

Executive decision. No more posting on Rivals for me,