“Ole Miss must win to stay in the field.”

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
It's going to be a war and we may lose. Even if we lose, we are not out. No need to jump off a bridge or trash Jans and the team.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I mean it’s a moving target, whoever loses would take a step back for now but it’s not like the season is over. Still 5 regular season games left regardless and most of them are toss ups.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I mean it’s a moving target, whoever loses would take a step back for now but it’s not like the season is over. Still 5 regular season games left regardless and most of them are toss ups.
After playing us, they'll have:

SC (58) at home (Quad 2)
Alabama (5) at home (Quad 1)
Mizzou (148) away (Quad 3)
Georgia (97) away (Quad 2)
A&M (50) at home (Quad 2)
Then whoever they draw in the SECT on a neutral court.

They kind of benefit from their lower NET opponents being away games. I don't know that tonight is a 'must win' for them, but they don't have a lot of wiggle room at 67 NET. They still have opportunities to make it up with 1 Quad 1 opponent and 3 Quad 2 opponents, but they may have to beat Alabama if they don't beat us.

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016

SC (58) at home (Quad 2)

They kind of benefit from their lower NET opponents being away games. I don't know that tonight is a 'must win' for them, but they don't have a lot of wiggle room at 67 NET. They still have opportunities to make it up with 1 Quad 1 opponent and 3 Quad 2 opponents, but they may have to beat Alabama if they don't beat us.
Us and A&M are their best wins. That isn't great.

Reactions: Dawgg

Cow College

Aug 21, 2012

SC (58) at home (Quad 2)

In general at large team NET rankings Need to be below 50.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login