“Rolling Stone, MS”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Unless RDS pulls an upset in the primary, and i don't think he will, we're looking at the same two candidates. I've wondered if the eems are trying to put Joe out to pasture, but who else would have a better chance of winning on the dem side?
The Dems, whether they want to admit it or not, want Slick Newsom.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
I remember when I was 21 and found the verbal fumbles of W to be hilarious.
Then I managed to grow and realize that anyone who has to talk in front of cameras as much as POTUS is bound to stumble and it'll seem like it's quite frequent due to the sheer amount of talking.

Obama did it, though not nearly as much as W. Trump definitely did it, and still does, though he mostly just rambles and can't ever finish a thought without going off on 4 tangents first. And Biden for sure does it frequently, like really frequently.
I think I heard Biden has a speech impediment of some sort...or he had one when he was younger. Maybe that was just someone trying to excuse his speaking.

Anyways, I try to keep in mind that if I were talking in front of cameras, it would be a non-stop clip fest of mumbling, awkward pauses while I think of simple words, and stumbling over words.
Reason 5387 why I don't want to be an elected official.

I accept the chance that a handful of posters will selectively read the above info and either claim I am excusing Biden or claim I have TDS.
You’re such a dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login