0-2 Cardinals playing like their House is on Fire, Cowboys Not so Much

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Prob just don’t want it to look so obvious that they’re hoping to tank this season for Caleb Williams. Denver gonna give them a run for their money though.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Arizona will get recalibrated at halftime. They’re expected to lose and they know it. And I’m talking ownership expectations, not media’s.

Reactions: famdawg

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Refs are flag happy, Dallas looks disinterested, missing 3 OL and they can't even get their defensive calls right.
Typical Dallas game about 3 times a year

Reactions: boatsandhoes

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Arizona: 11.4 yards per rush in the first half.
Dallas: 10 penalties for 72 yards in the first half.

:sick:

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Is Dallas running the "air raid"? I haven't seen a pass over 5 yards.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Prob just don’t want it to look so obvious that they’re hoping to tank this season for Caleb Williams. Denver gonna give them a run for their money though.
I have been a Chicago Bears fan since I was born in a northern Chicago suburb in the 1960s. I have never seen a team as pitiful as this one. That town is going to be on fire tonight.

Dak has the same problem he did last year... his receivers suck. He has plenty of time to throw the ball, just no one can get open. They pretty much have one wide receiver, CeeDee Lamb, and nobody else on the team that can get open to catch the ball; it's the same thing as last season.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
I have been a Chicago Bears fan since I was born in a northern Chicago suburb in the 1960s. I have never seen a team as pitiful as this one. That town is going to be on fire tonight.

Dak has the same problem he did last year... his receivers suck. He has plenty of time to throw the ball, just no one can get open. They pretty much have one wide receiver, CeeDee Lamb, and nobody else on the team that can get open to catch the ball; it's the same thing as last season.
There are several teams so far that are horrible. Several head scratchers also. Denver is a perfect example. They’re horrible and a head scratcher. They shouldn’t be that bad. Surely Miami isn’t that good.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Why would you expect anything different than the last 25 years under the Jerry jones regime post Jimmy Johnson? The guy knows how to make money. Has no clue how to run an nfl franchise. Neither does his son.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Mike McCarthy and Dan Quinn must have watched State and LSU last week and said “hey, that’s the stuff right there. Let’s run this same pedestrian offense and porous defense against Arizona next week!”

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Disgusted Dallas Cowboys GIF by ScooterMagruder
stephen a smith stephena GIF by ESPN

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I thought the Cowboys excuse was a defensive player was out and 4 of their OL players were hurt. It's entertainment that's all.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login