10/15-10/19/24 CFB games (other than PSU vs. Bye)

PSUQbKeeper

Oct 12, 2021
PSU must have broke them. Losing to MD is a new low for them.
I think losing to Minny the week before didn't help them either but I think that there is still something to the difficulty of traveling across the country

I also think that their receivers and Miller Moss would shred Iowa's secondary, admittedly I have only watched Iowa tonight and they have one of their top cb's out

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
When did Iowa St get ranked at 9? I didn’t even realize they were top 25. They are losing currently though

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
It’s one thing when they throw the flag, talk about it, then get it right and announce as such. But can’t change it after you’ve made and announced the call in that spot (and let the unruly crowd give you time to rethink it).

Absolutely. Still, I don’t recall seeing what you described in your first sentence before. What the refs did tonight was egregious. It’s as though they thought better of defying the already unruly texas crowd.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
NBC couldn’t find a more intriguing game to show in the evening slot than Iowa-MSU? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

CDLionFL

Oct 25, 2021
Maybe but USC blew 4th quarter leads in all of their losses. They don't know how to win.
And that includes their coach. They've got 4th and 1 and if they get the first down, they can pretty much bleed out the clock. Instead, Riley goes for the FG and it gets blocked. They've already had enough FG troubles in the game. Why not just sack up and trust the o-line to get that 1-2 yards and win the game?

Bvillebaron

Oct 12, 2021
My question is this. On the 1st Targetting call the WR lead with his crown just as much as the Defender. Can a WR be called for targeting on a tackle?
Yes but it sure as hell wasn’t happening last night in Texas. After the last targeting call I am convinced we should start playing flag football.

Reactions: LionsAndBears

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
Yes but it sure as hell wasn’t happening last night in Texas. After the last targeting call I am convinced we should start playing flag football.
That last one was pretty clear targeting to me. That part of the targeting rule is protecting the tackler just as much as the offensive player...as coaches have been saying for generations, "see what you hit". You're jeopardizing two players by dropping your head and hitting with the crown.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login