*****100% dedicated thread to Shart stories*****

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I was on a date the other day and after going to a baseball game, we started bar hopping. We get to this one bar and I started getting bubble guts. Handed her my card and said “Gotta use the bathroom, can you grab me a Miller and whatever you want”.

Ran to the bathroom and cut about 15 people. Some were pissed so I just yelled “Bubble guts” and most got it. Then proceeded to unload a bunch of liquid evil.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
I was on a date the other day and after going to a baseball game, we started bar hopping. We get to this one bar and I started getting bubble guts. Handed her my card and said “Gotta use the bathroom, can you grab me a Miller and whatever you want”.

Ran to the bathroom and cut about 15 people. Some were pissed so I just yelled “Bubble guts” and most got it. Then proceeded to unload a bunch of liquid evil.
You should've made her hold your hand. Diarrhea or divorce, Ich.

TMAC1414

Aug 2, 2022
Speaking of sharts again, I had the stomach bug this weekend and sharted myself no less than 3 times. Id sneeze, shart, cough, shart. Lets say me and my rear end have trust issues right now. Going to have to have some trust tree talks.

Reactions: BornesBurner

BornesBurner

Aug 1, 2022
Speaking of sharts again, I had the stomach bug this weekend and sharted myself no less than 3 times. Id sneeze, shart, cough, shart. Lets say me and my rear end have trust issues right now. Going to have to have some trust tree talks.
It really is a sad time in life, when the one butt hole you got let’s you down

• Haha
Reactions: RadVolSC

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021

Saw sharting and thought it was a thread about Marley.
Carry on

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Sharting was easily the worst issue I had during Covid

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login