120 Club meeting Thursday 2-15-24 6:00 Ag Museum

soccerdad

Apr 16, 2019
Zac Selmon and others to speak, $225 for the year, about 7 meetings a year, food and drink included.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
It was a group in Jackson where dues were $120/year or something like that. They would bring in coaches and MSU people to talk about State. Before internet sites, you would really get some good info that you were unable to get anywhere else. It's still great to hear them speak and they field questions. I was a member for a couple of years but kids get in the way of a good time now.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
The 120 Club is kind of a Jackson area MSU Athletics booster club that meets 7-8 times annually. Our guests are usually MSU coaches and/or Athletics Administrators. The club has been around since the late 70's. We usually have the Head Coaches of Football, Baseball, Men's Basketball, & Athletic Director as our guest speaker every year plus a couple of Assistant Football Coaches and at times the Women's Basketball Coach. Dr. Keenum has spoke our group several times.

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
i remember running into to Tater before he got too big and badass at a few of those 120s back in the day when i lived in the metro area.....never know who you'll meet....great folks

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login