13-0 you have to go!

Raiderdawg

Sep 28, 2022
FSU struggled to beat a team that lost to Kentucky. How can anyone say their path was equal to UGA, Bama, etc.

I actually agree with you that UGA and Bama are better from watching games, the committee will find talking points to justify whatever they decide.

Reactions: Fishsqeezer

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Those are humans in that room making the decision. Who know what they are going to do. Side note: Bama is not the same Bama that lost to Texas. Bama would beat any team in the nation right now. The committed is going to put the four teams they think are the best in the nation right now. I think that fourth spot is going to come down to GA or Bama. Texas plays in a crap conference and those humans in that room know it.

Reactions: Fishsqeezer

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
FSU is a double digit dog to every team in contention. Vegas knows.

by now everyone should know vegas sets number based on betting public tendencies not necessarily relative strength of teams

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
FSU got screwed. Just substitute the M for the F and realize it would have happened to us as well. This was purely a $$$ decision. I hope Bummer is out after the first round.

Reactions: CEO2044

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
When FSU gets
by now everyone should know vegas sets number based on betting public tendencies not necessarily relative strength of teams
if that’s the only thing that concerns them, why are the Cowboys and Yankees not always favored?
Obviously the quality of the teams plays a role in the line. Don’t be a dub mass.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
FSU in the playoffs along with Washington and Michigan.
watching arrested development GIF

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
FSU struggled to beat a team that lost to Kentucky. How can anyone say their path was equal to UGA, Bama, etc.
FSU beat LSU and UF. It’s not like they didn’t try to schedule good out of conference. I’d say it’s ******** they were left out. Yes, they had a weaker schedule but they beat a couple of legitimate teams.
I get that they would struggle without their qb, but the games played have to count.

Reactions: CEO2044 and patdog

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
I hate it for FSU. They did everything you are supposed to do, no matter the circumstances.

you can go on for days and try to find stats that say what you want, but know that there are just as many points for the opposite side of the argument as well. Similar resume to Michigan and nobody questioned them. We barely got to see who the QB would be, so I don’t know how they could know what the offense would look like. Furthermore— we’ve seen so many times something people automatically assume will happen does not always happen- Oregon over Washington, for example. I really think Rodemaker is better than most think and their offense will be fine with him. And if I’m right on that (and who really knows), I think they had a damn good chance against Michigan.

Michael Penix could be in a serious accident tomorrow— we don’t know. But then they’d already be in, too. Jordan Travis could have broken his leg in the second game and we found out Rodemaker was a stud.

We need a system that rewards what actually happens. Basing it off of eye tests and what people think is dumb because nobody can accurately predict everything. And— we’re saying unless you’re a blue blood or the SEC, you need a lot more than a perfect season to get in. They scheduled LSU in advance thinking they would be a good win— and it was because they killed them, but they didn’t know when they scheduled them if they’d be a top 5 team or not.

I don’t know- I’m biased this year because I wanted Trey and Dillon to get in. I just hate it for them.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Bama is in. ACC is pathetically weak. Louisville lost at home to Kentucky last week. Without Travis, FSU would get boat raced by Bama, Georgia, or Texas.
The ACC: Almost Competitive Conference********

"It (almost) Means As Much"

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Florida State had more offensive yardage than Michigan vs Iowa.
Nice stat pull. Michigan also had two TD possessions that started inside the Iowa 10 yard line. One on an 87 yard punt return to the Iowa 5 The other on fumble recovery at the Iowa 6.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login