17 Strickland - Game 2

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I just turned the game on. Why do we have Florida guys announcing this ball game? I just got to hear how great a player was after he stepped on first base that's all he did was step on first base to get an out. That's sort of reaching.

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
I just turned the game on. Why do we have Florida guys announcing this ball game? I just got to hear how great a player was after he stepped on first base that's all he did was step on first base to get an out. That's sort of reaching.
Its because he has played his sac off. The splits he did to cover 1st(sick AF), the k's, etc. These announcers giving Jurrangelo major props

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Jurrangelos best game pitched at State IMO. They might have barreled 3 balls total. Command, 96-97 into the 7th. Top 6 team on the road... Bought himself several more rounds up the MLB draft boards tonight.
Today was a fantastic recovery from last night.
But Florida being ranked 6th, 9th and 10th is an abomination.
They were 14-10 coming into the weekend. That is not Top 10 record I don't care who the losses are too. After the 1-1 split with State they are 15-11, 5-3 SEC. State is 19-9, 4-4 SEC. And State isn't a top 15 team. The SEC is good but gets too much benefit if the doubt. Both teams have lost bad mid-week games. Every SEC team but A&M had head-scratching non-conf losses.

Lowdog

Jan 1, 2019
I criticize when warranted and I give props when warranted. Big props to the team for bouncing back and showing some true grit. Now go out there and win that third game. Make Sully so mad he chews out his players and assist coaches like he does on the reg.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login