1992-3ish Halloween Night outside UG House vs KY

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
About 8-10 of us listening to JC from a parked car in front of the UG house w/ the radio turned all the way up and doors open......UK lined-up for the winning FG with time expiring and some walk-on blocked it. Who the hell blocked it?

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
About 8-10 of us listening to JC from a parked car in front of the UG house w/ the radio turned all the way up and doors open......UK lined-up for the winning FG with time expiring and some walk-on blocked it. Who the hell blocked it?
Jeff Arteges (sp?)

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

Walk-on Jeff Artigues blocked the kick of future NFL kicker Doug Pelphrey in Lexington in '92.

I was at the Ole Miss-LSU game at Memorial Stadium with some friends, which was going on at the same time, and basically made me feel like I was in pure hell. I was getting updates from someone that had a portable radio of our game. I eventually got sick of the 50,000+ d-bag fest and ran back to my house (I lived in Belhaven) to get to listen to the last part of the 4th quarter. Amazing, amazing game, and thank the lord that our WR Willie Harris could catch all those 4th and very long passes to keep us in that game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login