2022 - 2023 Fantasy Premier League activated…

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I just activated the Fantasy Premier League for the upcoming season.

If you’ve already created your team and were in the league this past season, you should already be in the league.

If you’ve not yet created your team and did participate, you should automatically be in the league upon creation.

If you didn’t participate last year, send me a PM and I’ll pass along the details for signing up.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I just activated the Fantasy Premier League for the upcoming season.

If you’ve already created your team and were in the league this past season, you should already be in the league.

If you’ve not yet created your team and did participate, you should automatically be in the league upon creation.

If you didn’t participate last year, send me a PM and I’ll pass along the details for signing up.

I don't know jack about soccer, send me the details and let me beat you all with random guess picks.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm just not well versed in running a team and I mostly follow one team... But I'm learning.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
And life gets in the way and you never have time.

I’ve had some really good years. I got hooked my first season playing when I came back from a massive point deficit to win a league.

This past season may have been the first one in a few seasons where I felt involved in the team. I made some mistakes (playing a wildcard too early being one) but all in all I’m happy.

I’m not as risk averse as others but I’ve seen how it’s paid off for them over the past few seasons and I may see how I can handle a similar style but it’ll take some time to get used to it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login