Stone Blanton on coming home and one funny phone call, for MS Scoreboard

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
If only he was a good linebacker
Dave Chappelle GIF

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
Stone is not great, but to be fair, our D-Line is so bad the opposing OL easily get to second level and LBs are neutralized

Reactions: MSUGUY

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
I understand there have a lot of missed tackles by the whole team and a lot of holes but he is 3rd in the SEC in tackles. Just sayin.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I understand there have a lot of missed tackles by the whole team and a lot of holes but he is 3rd in the SEC in tackles. Just sayin.
He forced a turnover v Texas. He is a good player. However he is white. So some people have to pick on him.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
He forced a turnover v Texas. He is a good player. However he is white. So some people have to pick on him.
Naw man. We've had good white linebackers over the years, some are good and some aren't. Speaking of white, how about Chris? Now HE was a good player.

Stone is more like TJ Mawhinney.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Naw man. We've had good white linebackers over the years, some are good and some aren't.
None of our LBs stand out this year. Hell some LBs just jog around and watch Manning run past them. But not Stone. However Stone is the one that gets all the mention....

Reactions: Nugdawg

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Naw man. We've had good white linebackers over the years, some are good and some aren't. Speaking of white, how about Chris? Now HE was a good player.

Stone is more like TJ Mawhinney.
I’m starting to suspect the players we already had on the roster are quite a bit better than these guys we added in the portal, Blanton, KPAKA, bingley Jones etc.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I’m starting to suspect the players we already had on the roster are quite a bit better than these guys we added in the portal, Blanton, KPAKA, bingley Jones etc.
Ain't no "starting to" about it. The results clearly show that.

The one place I will give on is the DL. The outgoing ones were Avery Sledge, Khalid Moore, Kaleb Bryant, Jonathan Davis and Jacarius Clayton. They all transferred down and are playing sparingly. But, they are only second year players, and they were all the typical Mississippi 3 star players that we always got and developed. So we were going to be young on the DL this year no matter what, but not thin.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login