2023 SixPackSpeak College Football Pick 'Em presented by THE BELLSMITH

Status
Not open for further replies.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Hello again all, it is time once again for us to track weekly how many of us are able to keep track of a 13 week long picks contest. If you are game, please head on over to https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college and search for the "Sixpackspeak 2023" group (Group #6154). The password this season is "hailthedarklord", in honor of last year's champion and the fallen celestial entity who reminded me it was time to set this up again.

PRIZE: Once again The Bellsmith has decided to honor this fine tradition with a cowbell to the winner. Reach out to @thebellsmith on Twitter/X or at [email protected] for ALL your cowbell needs! Thank you!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE: In addition to the cowbell from The Bellsmith, DS is going to throw in a SPS t-shirt to the winner!

Rules reminder: We pick against the spread using the default Yahoo games, the top 25 games, and all SEC games. Friday games ARE included but Thursday games are not, and picks are due five minutes before the start of each game. That means if you miss the email reminder they send you and the weekly reminder I post here, you can still go on at 11:15 AM on Saturday and get in the majority of your picks! The contest begins NEXT WEEK (games beginning Friday, September 1). Make your picks and make them count, because you get no drop weeks here. Mercy is for the weak; there is no mercy in this dojo.

If you have any issues signing up, send me a DM and I'll try to help. Good luck!!

EDIT: Use whatever pick set name you feel you must, but to me it's more fun if your pick set name is your SPS username or at least makes some sort of reference to it, so we know who we are on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: dawgstudent
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login