2024 SixPackSpeak College Football Pick 'Em presented by THE BELLSMITH

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
It is almost football time again which means it is once again time for all of us ball-knowers to compete to find out who knows ball best by way of a 14-week-long marathon picks contest. If you are up to the challenge this year, head on over to https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college and search for the "Sixpackspeak 2024" group (Group #5587). The password this season is "eachandeveryday", in honor of how we're all trying to get better this year.

PRIZE: If you come out at the top of the heap, our perennial sponsor The Bellsmith will honor you with your very own victory cowbell! The cowbell won by last year's victor is shown below....you want this! Reach out to @thebellsmith on Twitter/X or at [email protected] for ALL your cowbell needs! Thank you!

BREAKING NEWS: BONUS PRIZE: DS has also decided to throw in an SPS t-shirt to the winner!

THE RULES: We pick against the spread using the default Yahoo games, the top 25 games, and all SEC games. Friday games ARE included but Thursday games are not, and picks are due five minutes before the start of each game. That means if you miss the email reminder they send you and the weekly reminder I post here, you can still go on at 11:15 AM on Saturday and get in the majority of your picks! The contest begins NEXT WEEK (games beginning Friday, August 30). Make your picks and make them count, because you get no drop weeks here. Mercy is for the weak; there is no mercy in this dojo.

PLEASE: Name your pick set as you feel you must but I think it's generally more fun if your pick set name is your SPS username or at least makes some sort of reference to it, so we know who we are out there.

If you have any issues signing up, send me a DM and I'll try to help. If you were in the group last year you should have gotten an email to let you know to sign back up.

Good luck everyone, and check out that beautiful bell below!

spsbellsmith23.jpg

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login