how is that even possible Prior in the match he had is back exposed forever and almost pinned no points?Beau takedown overturned on a challenge, McKenna wins 2-3......
He lost because of a stupid challenge by NLWC!!!I do not understand how Bartlet lost that match.
I agree, I have never watched freestyle, gonna need to invest some time on the rules, we are lost without Tom!how is that even possible Prior in the match he had is back exposed forever and almost pinned no points?
Dean wins 12-2Conner down 2-6 to PSU legend Max Dean in the 2nd
He got ripped off bad. Bartlett had him flat ! Everyone in our crowd is booing the Ref. Unreal….He lost because of a stupid challenge by NLWC!!!
BWI
Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
BWI Football
Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
BWI Recruiting
TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'