3 games up at the end of Febuary...

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
I was wrong. Predictions for this calendar school year have been ******- which has benefitted us btw...

Dont worry...something else will come along in the next week or two and i'll be back running you guys back in the ground again. Thats the way this works. We've been doing it over 4 years. Its not going to change

**let me add*- no way in hell Ricky can make a Sweet 16

jamdawg96

Feb 27, 2008
maybe you should be high, drunk, or crazy the next time you make a prediction.

or comment on mine.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
It wasn't us, it was Arkansas. They are the reason we are up by 3 games.

It's too bad Stans is an average floor coach, otherwise we might be up by 10 games at this point.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Quote:_________________________________________________**let me add*- no way in hell Ricky can make a Sweet 16 _________________________________________________
This year, you're probably right, because we'll probably match up against a #1 or #2 seed in the 2nd round thanks to our poor start and the SEC being down so we can't improve our RPI enough in conference play to climb above a 7-9 seed. But he WILL get to a Sweet 16 at MSU.

Edited to add, cut Coach a little slack. He was man enough to admit he was wrong this time. Maybe he's turning over a new leaf. I gotta say, I'm damn glad he's wrong, but it has nothing to do with him. I'm just glad we're 3 games up with 3 to play.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________**let me add*- no way in hell Ricky can make a Sweet 16_________________________________________________
I really wish you'd stop pretending to be a MSU fan.

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
Quote:_________________________________________________**let me add*- no way in hell Ricky can make a Sweet 16 _________________________________________________

Sweet 16, here we come!!

Aug 30, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________Dont worry...something else will come along in the next week or two and i'll be back running you guys back in the ground again. Thats the way this works. We've been doing it over 4 years. Its not going to change_________________________________________________
You have been wrong more times than you have been right since around September. Why would things suddenly change in a week or two? You have had six steady months of craptastic predictions. I'm sure most posters on this board fully expect that trend to continue.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login