3D print Bully

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
My son got a new 3D printer for Christmas. He's enjoyed printing/ making all sorts of things. So I thought, why not have him print me a State something. The models he's found online are not very good. Does anyone have a good one they would be willing to share? Looking for something similar to this:

1704061132691.jpeg

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Fiverr dot com. You can probably get some dude in Bangladesh to create the model for $20.

Maroon Pug

Nov 5, 2022
My son got a new 3D printer for Christmas. He's enjoyed printing/ making all sorts of things. So I thought, why not have him print me a State something. The models he's found online are not very good. Does anyone have a good one they would be willing to share? Looking for something similar to this:

View attachment 493024
DM me if you want. I think I may be able to make a model/logo for you pretty quickly. I've done M-over-S and &tate logos on my printer with a fair amount of success.

Last edited:

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
If you don’t have a cad software, learn how to use tinkercad. It’s not autocad, but it’s free and pretty simple. I don’t remember the steps, but you would probably need to convert the image to a vector file or .stl or .obj if I remember correctl, and extrude the different sections different heights. If you are planning on printing with multiple colors, that’s a whole ‘nuther burger.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login