4-4 State and Notre Dame

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
5-4 State now
I know a lot of folks don't give two craps about softball but you're missing out if you don't watch this team.
Since baseball has shat in the bucket, we are a softball school now (well, until Oklahoma and the other west coast teams skull drag us over the next couple of days). State glory is short-lived.

Reactions: Dawgg

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
Going to see Tran, Kloss, and Gaskin again one more time. No lead is safe with those girls up.
(

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
God, I hate putting this into a post because it will jinx it, but the softball team has been fool's gold in a lot of non-conference early season starts. They may go something like 10-2, but the 2 losses are to the only good teams they played. This season feels different though. They're beating some good teams.

Now, I fully expect to take a beating from OU tomorrow, but I still think this may be the best team we've had in a long time. The pitching has really stood out.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Since baseball has shat in the bucket, we are a softball school now (well, until Oklahoma and the other west coast teams skull drag us over the next couple of days). State glory is short-lived.
Well, you have to play the game to determine the winner! Go Dawgs!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login