Article 4-star OT Mario Nash decommits from Mississippi State - Hunter Shelton

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
What does a "commitment" mean in today's world? Imma just hang out a bit on your front porch until someone drives along that I ride with a bit. And then another ride, and another, and another.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Make It Rain Money GIF

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
It’s better we don’t talk sh it about him because he may be back come signing day. Best thing to do is forget every recruit’s name until they have started for 2 years in the SEC. I’ll let the recruiters worry about who these disloyal mercenaries are.

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
I'm sure this ain't the last decommitment. They got eyes just like you and me. Would you wanna sign here to be a part of this cluster17? Maybe this team will look better by season end but if not why would a top recruit want any part of this. Vandy looks more promising than we do

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I'm sure this ain't the last decommitment. They got eyes just like you and me. Would you wanna sign here to be a part of this cluster17? Maybe this team will look better by season end but if not why would a top recruit want any part of this. Vandy looks more promising than we do
Ole Miss, Alabama etc go through the same thing. Teams wave more money and bam. It has nothing to do with your bs theory.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
He will end up at OM or LSU. OM has been tampering with him for a couple of years. Golding will have put the work in. We better get on board and figure out that you have to tamper and not wait until someone enters the portal, and then peruse the portal list like it's the weekly newspaper

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
Yeah. Somebody probly offered 20 more bucks. He is getting paid regardless of what shlchool he goes to. If you don't think there are more considerations involved than money you are a moron. These kids wanna win and they want to get to the next level.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranchdawg

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Yeah. Somebody probly offered 20 more bucks. He is getting paid regardless of what shlchool he goes to. If you don't think there are more considerations involved than money you are a moron. These kids wanna win and they want to get to the next level.
We have sent players to the next level for years and have never been part of the blue blood club.

Msdeltareb

Aug 26, 2014
He will end up at OM or LSU. OM has been tampering with him for a couple of years. Golding will have put the work in. We better get on board and figure out that you have to tamper and not wait until someone enters the portal, and then peruse the portal list like it's the weekly newspaper
You can’t tamper with a high school player. It’s called recruiting.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login