4 Tickets and a Parking Pass (under $100)

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
I thought the dates were some sort of rating on the game for a second. Seems like a great deal for young families.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I got paper ticket mailed to me this season. I have had season ticket now 12 years. First time I remember them not having a price on them. there are no price on the tickets.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Yeah, but the parking pass only works for the parking lot at the Mossy Oak outlet in West Point.**

You aren't far off, in the past those lots were in the Research Park north of 182 across from the tennis complex and main north campus entry. You park there and shuttle (free) to the stadium on buses. I had some friends that did it and it was no problem pregame because there was a constant trickle of fans getting on the buses. Post game was another story with everybody trying to leave stadium at basically the same time and they had to wait in line for several buses to load before they could get on. I think they unload/load at the architecture building. He said for the price it wasn't a bad deal and getting out of the research park on on to 182 was a breeze after the game

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Post game was another story with everybody trying to leave stadium at basically the same time and they had to wait in line for several buses to load before they could get on.
This is what I've noticed about the shuttles too. No problem going to the stadium, but if it's a close game and everyone leaves the stadium at the same time, the wait for a shuttle back is lengthy. I practice ALE, always leave early.

Reactions: dorndawg

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
I got paper ticket mailed to me this season. I have had season ticket now 12 years. First time I remember them not having a price on them. there are no price on the tickets.
Probably part of the whole flex pricing thing. Supposedly Ticketmaster does the same thing where prices fluctuate based on demand.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I thought the dates were some sort of rating on the game for a second. Seems like a great deal for young families.
Me too Lol.
Actually the Southern game is number of opposing fans. They are clearly overshooting that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login