(42-1)(26-0)

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Let’s see how long UGA keeps these streaks going.

Will it be UGA losing in Athens for the first time in 4 years to Ole Miss?

Will they stumble in Neyland?

Does Saban and the Tide stop UGA’s impressive streak in the SECC for the second time in 3 years?

Time will tell and this thread will be updated weekly!

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
This “streak” is triggering to insecure gump fanboys who feel compelled to argue about the team they vicariously live through and root for on message boards…

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“Triggered” people go on rants (you). I post one liners that get you all in your feels.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
That's the greatest thing about all the UGA success lol. Nobody gives a F cause of how bad their schedules are hahahaha
Willy’s new Biitch
Spider-Man 2 Dancing GIF by PlayStation
l

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Message boards have gone so far downhill I doubt they will ever make a comeback.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Message boards have gone so far downhill I doubt they will ever make a comeback.
Sucks for you, joining a messageboard right around game 3 or so of UGA’s current 42-1 streak has been pretty exciting imho iyam…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I’m saying in the short time I’ve been on message boards my experience has been exciting considering UGA’s 42-1 record unlike what you currently feel about the state of messageboards.

That’s all

Back2Back2Beck

Apr 28, 2023
That's the greatest thing about all the UGA success lol. Nobody gives a F cause of how bad their schedules are hahahaha
Is that why there were several “somebody has to stop UGA so we have a shot at relevance” threads on every AU board on the internet on January 9, 2023? Or did you just tune those out like you have the last 4-5 years of your own team’s games?

• Haha
Reactions: FrAUderick90

IHaveConcepts

May 31, 2023
Is that why there were several “somebody has to stop UGA so we have a shot at relevance” threads on every AU board on the internet on January 9, 2023? Or did you just tune those out like you have the last 4-5 years of your own team’s games?
Who gives a shite about Auburn? LOL What are you even talking about lady?

Back2Back2Beck

Apr 28, 2023
Who gives a shite about Auburn? LOL What are you even talking about lady?
Don’t know if you know this, but there’s a capital AU in your name, so it’s a logical assumption. I just clicked and saw that you’re a Bama fan. My question remains the same. If “nobody cares,” which is insane to even suggest in a joking manner, why were there numerous threads on your board about not wanting UGA to go back to back or three-peat?

• Haha
Reactions: FrAUderick90

IHaveConcepts

May 31, 2023
Don’t know if you know this, but there’s a capital AU in your name, so it’s a logical assumption. I just clicked and saw that you’re a Bama fan. My question remains the same. If “nobody cares,” which is insane to even suggest in a joking manner, why were there numerous threads on your board about not wanting UGA to go back to back or three-peat?
Oh my poor sweet baby boy. You have so much to learn. Bless your sweet little heart.

over your head cosplay GIF by Comic-Con HQ

Back2Back2Beck

Apr 28, 2023
Oh my poor sweet baby boy. You have so much to learn. Bless your sweet little heart.

over your head cosplay GIF by Comic-Con HQ
Let’s try this again, for a third time: if “no one cares” about UGA’s success, why do your fans mention it with such frequency? Interesting gif to use to illustrate your difficulty with a relatively simple question.

IHaveConcepts

May 31, 2023
Let’s try this again, for a third time: if “no one cares” about UGA’s success, why do your fans mention it with such frequency? Interesting gif to use to illustrate your difficulty with a relatively simple question.
My fans do not mention it, hence why I laughed. So, deductive reasoning should lead to you understanding that I am not a barner........ Does that compute baby boy?

Back2Back2Beck

Apr 28, 2023
My fans do not mention it, hence why I laughed. So, deductive reasoning should lead to you understanding that I am not a barner........ Does that compute baby boy?
That is incorrect, hence why you should not have laughed. I already told you I realized that you’re an Alabama fan. I’ll try again. Here goes #4:

If no one cares about UGA’s success? Why do Alabama fans talk about wanting to see UGA lose so much? It’s a very simple question that challenges your original assertion that no one cares.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
That is incorrect, hence why you should not have laughed. I already told you I realized that you’re an Alabama fan. I’ll try again. Here goes #4:

If no one cares about UGA’s success? Why do Alabama fans talk about wanting to see UGA lose so much? It’s a very simple question that challenges your original assertion that no one cares.
Because UGA fans are the only ones talking **** with us on the big board.

I hope UGA goes 12-0. It will be way more fun when Bama wins in ATL if UGA is undefeated going into it.

Back2Back2Beck

Apr 28, 2023
Because UGA fans are the only ones talking **** with us on the big board.

I hope UGA goes 12-0. It will be way more fun when Bama wins in ATL if UGA is undefeated going into it.
I’m not talking anything. I just asked a question. Normally, when you don’t care about someone or they’re irrelevant, you don’t even take the time to type that out.

Sort of a strange insult, but message boarding can be difficult for some.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m not talking anything. I just asked a question. Normally, when you don’t care about someone or they’re irrelevant, you don’t even take the time to type that out.

Have you seen the Bama threads on the UGA board or just choose to ignore it?

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022

I didn't say you personally did I? You asked a question and I answered.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“Insecure” used by the guy that can’t keep Bama’s D out of his mouth. Priceless.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Let’s see if the Lane Train can derail Georgia’s…

Last edited:

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Maybe if they can make it a shootout, but even then, you have to expect UGA gets the stop when it's needed.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login