44 years ago today the greatest TV show of all time premiered!

AFDawg

Apr 28, 2010
Dukes Of Hazzard Television GIF

Reactions: Darryl Steight

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Reminds me.

One of the contractors doing work for us on a project has a black employee.

His name……..General Lee. Actual 17ing name.

He and the owner served in the national guard together. He was……sergeant general Lee.

Of course he was

Fang1

Oct 1, 2022
If "Lawd have mercy" wasn't coined for her, it should have been.

Be still my 12 year old you know what.
me and a cousin saw her signing autographs next to a General Lee at a car show circa 1993, we both stared for a bit then he said "what the hell happened"? the Corvette turned into a full on F350 dually

Reactions: She Mate Me

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
me and a cousin saw her signing autographs next to a General Lee at a car show circa 1993, we both stared for a bit then he said "what the hell happened"? the Corvette turned into a full on F350 dually

Food's a helluva drug.

I prefer to pretend my teen objects of lust never aged like I did. The internet makes that a difficult illusion to maintain.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
The movie had it's redeeming qualities

In many ways Jessica Simpson has been a mostly unremarkable celebrity more famous for being stupid on TV than anything else. But she definitely did a great job in that movie....I'm sure Catherine Bach was proud.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Boss Hogg stole those shows IMO. "Handle it Handle it Handle it"..

Gunsmoke was the greatest TV show though IMO. Still watch those re-runs along with Bonanza.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
When i was growing up in the 80’s I had a friend who would only get in the car by crawling through the window. I also had a sweet General Lee birthday cake for my eighth birthday. Loved that show.
i had a cheap watch that you could set an alarm on it and when the alarm went off it played Dixie.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login