49ers fire DC Steve Wilks

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
What am I missing?

The 49ers finished 8th in the league in Yards Allowed Per Game and 3rd in the league in Points Allowed Per Game.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
For all you Vrabel fans who thought he'd have another head coaching job in 5 days....well he's available *****

Reactions: Dawgg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I guess it doesn't matter if you have one of the best defenses in the league. And it doesn't matter if your Super Duper offense gets a field goal instead a touchdown, it's your fault. Except for a few games in the second half of the season, they had the best defense in football in the national football conference. Somebody had to lose their job I guess. The coach must have naked pictures of the GM or something.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
I guess it doesn't matter if you have one of the best defenses in the league. And it doesn't matter if your Super Duper offense gets a field goal instead a touchdown, it's your fault. Except for a few games in the second half of the season, they had the best defense in football in the national football conference. Somebody had to lose their job I guess. The coach must have naked pictures of the GM or something.
Why does someone have to lose their job. They played in the Super Bowl. That is pretty damn good.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login