57 strat - you whiffed on all 3 plays you analyzed

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
What are you talking about? The OL plays awful in those clips. If they’re not messing up pre-snap, they’re getting beat during the play.

The OL is the biggest issue with the offense.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
There is no question that the OL is confused. And Lasoya is getting beat a good bit, in many of the plays.

That can't be argued.
The plays Wyatt highlighted and the plays 57 strat called out had nothing to do with getting beat physically.

Had everything To do with being confused mentally on what to do.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
What are you talking about? The OL plays awful in those clips. If they’re not messing up pre-snap, they’re getting beat during the play.

The OL is the biggest issue with the offense.
You listed 3 plays we were physically dominated. Not one of those 3 plays failing was due to physical domination.

Confusion or lack of knowing what to do? Yes. But that ain’t what you said.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
The plays Wyatt highlighted and the plays 57 strat called out had nothing to do with getting beat physically.

Had everything To do with being confused mentally on what to do.
I don’t even know the plays you are talking about but I think we can all agree LSU very much beat us physically… and we are very confused on offense.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I don’t even know the plays you are talking about but I think we can all agree LSU very much beat us physically… and we are very confused on offense.
The first 3 drives our offense sucked bc we were confused as $h1t.

Not bc we got beat physically. It’s on film.

I’ll give you the same challenge 57strat failed miserably at. Find the plays in the first quarter and a half where we were physically beat on the o line. Not mentally but physically.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
The first 3 drives our offense sucked bc we were confused as $h1t.

Not bc we got beat physically. It’s on film.

I’ll give you the same challenge 57strat failed miserably at. Find the plays in the first quarter and a half where we were physically beat on the o line. Not mentally but physically.
In the first 3 drives LSU racked up 210 yards of offense vs our 5. We got dominated physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, socially, financially, and in every other 17ing realm of being.

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
LOL please give an example of someone on this board who does **
taylor swift queue GIF

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
And three very specific plays where we were not dominated just confused.
I saw a lot of plays that way.
Haven’t seen one where we were physically dominated on the OLINE.

not saying that we weren’t on some plays but no one has pointed one out yet.

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
There is no question that the OL is confused. And Lasoya is getting beat a good bit, in many of the plays.

That can't be argued.
Lets take bets on an over / under for number of pre-snap penalties this week . The first road game under a new offensive system that we evidently have not grasped. To compound the problem, its a night game and will have crowd of 75,000 that has had nothing to do all day but watch other games and drink beer.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
No one has pointed out a play where an offensive lineman was physically beaten on a play.
Probably because it does not matter. It’s pretty clear they kicked our a** in every imaginable way. Plus you watched Matt Wyatt breakdown film and then come here to beat your check like you’re a football expert.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Probably because it does not matter. It’s pretty clear they kicked our a** in every imaginable way. Plus you watched Matt Wyatt breakdown film and then come here to beat your check like you’re a football expert.
I watched our first quarter and every play on offense twice this week before I saw Matt’s stuff.

Im not an expert but I’m smart enough to know it does matter.

if we got physically beat individually, you can’t fix that.

you can fix mistakes. Bbq might not be smart enough to fix them but it can be done. Can’t change talent.

there are morons on here who after watching Matt’s film study still think it was a physical beat down on some of those early plays. It wasn’t.

the trap play probably goes for 10 plus yards if the left tackle even gets in the way of a the linebacker.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I will say it like this: LSU manhandled our OL and DL. It was obvious that the were coached at a much higher level than our players. Pain makes a good point.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login