59 to 57

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Reddell to the Dawgs

Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You are an unoriginal hack lol. Get your own material.
59 to 57 is the perfect example of “when your absolute best still isn’t good enough”. Alabama is still UGA’s Daddy.
Back to Back Champions DEAD MAN

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well look who we have here! I knew you was a pus but didn't know you had 9 lives you gump!!! WTF?!
No pussification here. If that was the case, I wouldn’t be continuing my tradition of owning Dawg fans on the Big Board.
That kweer Garcia ended up banning my IP.

Reactions: BBdawg

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
No pussification here. If that was the case, I wouldn’t be continuing my tradition of owning Dawg fans on the Big Board.
That kweer Garcia ended up banning my IP.
Lol. How the hell are ya you gump?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol. How the hell are ya you gump?
I’m good amigo. Glad everyone migrated over here. This football season should be fun. Congrats on the recent success! Maybe Alabama can hold up their end of the bargain this year so we can get some more fuel for the budding Alabama Georgia rivalry.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
I’m good amigo. Glad everyone migrated over here. This football season should be fun. Congrats on the recent success! Maybe Alabama can hold up their end of the bargain this year so we can get some more fuel for the budding Alabama Georgia rivalry.
Yeah I signed up a couple weeks ago. Actually just found this page today. I like it over here so far though! It’s kind of refreshing really. Yeah I’m excited about this year would love to meet Bama in the SECCG so we can accelerate this rivalry! Ha

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yeah I signed up a couple weeks ago. Actually just found this page today. I like it over here so far though! It’s kind of refreshing really. Yeah I’m excited about this year would love to meet Bama in the SECCG so we can accelerate this rivalry! Ha
Been a little slow so far, but will pick up as we get closer to the season. Some “news” is expected as well which will bring an influx of Bammers. Buckle up lol.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Now I guess Marley is all alone over on tbb just like he is in his moms basement!

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login