6 left on base after 3.

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
Usually results in a loss. If this team can’t hit a HR, they can’t hit anything, with their uppercut swings.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
On the bright side, we're getting on base. Good things happen when you get on base, maybe, possibly, I think?

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
We must be watching different games. Even after we stranded 3 in the 3rd, you could tell by our approach and Diamond struggling that we were going to score runs today. Be patient, Brother.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
On the bright side, we're getting on base. Good things happen when you get on base, maybe, possibly, I think?

Nonsense. We consistently fail with risp. Gotta quit swinging for the fences**

Misfit

Oct 21, 2018
I was concerned about this when we finally won a world series. All the football fans who know nothing about this game would suddenly become baseball fans and we have to deal with their condemnations of every player who doesn't get a hit every time at bat. Absolute failure to understand that if you get a hit 1/3 of the time, you are an All-Star. They cannot understand that wearing down the opposing pitcher is a huge part of the game. (And as a total aside, they think Kellum Clark is anything other than an automatic out when it matters.)

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
That’s the longest pop out I’ve ever seen. Guy caught it at the warning track in center field.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That’s the longest pop out I’ve ever seen. Guy caught it at the warning track in center field.

If he kept his feet under him and not slipped it would've been a grand slam. Then if this about we get called out by baseline umpires calling strikes feels like we're a snake bit bigger than crap.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login