Utah

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
What do you think about Skattabo?

I swear coaches gets dumber and dumber every year. Utah had it, then let Skattaboo take it away from them.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
That post game interview with Coach Dill was so refreshing. No wonder they play hard as helll

Oct 7, 2022
What do you think about Skattabo?

I swear coaches gets dumber and dumber every year. Utah had it, then let Skattaboo take it away from them.
Man. F that dude. We suck. And all of a sudden they’re riding that **** to some unbelievable season against **** teams with **** D lines.

Fine. Great college player. I’m an idiot. Motor never stops running.

DEFENSE IS AN OPTION ON THE WEST COAST.

And I’m not going to waste my time on semantics. Fine, nerds, you win.

The west coast does not produce the defensive lineman that is 6-4 280 that runs a 4.6 strong as a bull. Does not happen with the frequency of the southeast.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Man. F that dude. We suck. And all of a sudden they’re riding that **** to some unbelievable season against **** teams with **** D lines.

Fine. Great college player. I’m an idiot. Motor never stops running.

DEFENSE IS AN OPTION ON THE WEST COAST.

And I’m not going to waste my time on semantics. Fine, nerds, you win.

The west coast does not produce the defensive lineman that is 6-4 280 that runs a 4.6 strong as a bull. Does not happen with the frequency of the southeast.
Doesn’t matter if they “produce” it or not. It’s easy to buy from a broker these days. Which is exactly what these type teams are doing.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
reading this thread and the only thing that I can focus on is the time stamps. You boys were still up after midnight and I woke up this morning at 2:45. In my defense I don’t usually wake up that early but I’m usually up by 5:00.

Reactions: dog12
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login