6 Wins Still an Option

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
This team is maddening to watch but 6 wins is still an option. Thought is was a reach going into the season but it’s definitely possible. They play hard, d-line is very tough and the offense is getting better. Loved that Harbor made a big play. Got to give him more attempts down the field.

HuntinAces

Joined Sep 9, 2014
Feb 13, 2022
8 wins is still an option.

There’s not a team that we can’t beat left on the schedule. Only sure win is Wofford though.

Personally I believe we beat Mizzou Wofford and Vandy.

we can certainly beat Oklahoma, A&M and Clemson.

Let’s go beat the Sooners, enjoy our bye week, and let’s go HAM the rest of the year!

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
8 wins is still an option.

There’s not a team that we can’t beat left on the schedule. Only sure win is Wofford though.

Personally I believe we beat Mizzou Wofford and Vandy.

we can certainly beat Oklahoma, A&M and Clemson.

Let’s go beat the Sooners, enjoy our bye week, and let’s go HAM the rest of the year!
You must be kidding.

Roosterbell

Jul 29, 2022
You must be kidding.
That's actually pretty reasonable and I completely agree. We're capable of competing with anyone left on the schedule. Nobody left is exactly a juggernaut. We could end up with 4 wins or 9.

Somewhere in the middle is where I think we land.

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
Offense is very limited, but yes, they will get better. 8 wins is a big ask at this point. Let’s play them and see what happens. I’ll take 6 and consider it progress, but sure, 8 would be great. Bama’s defense statically has not been great this year. We will play some better defenses going forward.

1vagamecock

Jan 19, 2022
8-10 over the last 2 years kind of hard to believe we go 5-1 the rest of the year.
Hope so but 3-3 or 2-4 is more likely.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login