7 points from the officials

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Defense made a stop and officials bail them out with a phantom PI call on Forbes

cant beat #1 Georgia and the officials at the same time

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Another 7 on the last TD for a no call on a block in the back. And on the no fumble call what did they end up with on that drive?

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Knew this would happen, sec isn’t letting their bcos bell cow get eharassed on National tv against Miss State

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
Defense made a stop and officials bail them out with a phantom PI call on Forbes

cant beat #1 Georgia and the officials at the same time
7 points? you can't count. The refs gave them 21. They should have been called for intentional grounding but weren't which abled them to score. Bogus PI call on Forbes. The no call on their fumble, which allowed them to score.

Reactions: Grover777

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
7 points? you can't count. The refs gave them 21. They should have been called for intentional grounding but weren't which abled them to score. Bogus PI call on Forbes. The no call on their fumble, which allowed them to score.
Buddy, this game is a microcosm of the midterm elections

scripted garbage and the dumb among us say “what cheating” ?

Reactions: Fang1
Aug 22, 2012
Doesn't matter? The game was close in the 1st half and as Mullen stated at the half, horrible officiating gave 2 scores to UGA!

Would we have won? Maybe not, but that doesn't mean they get an excuse.
I’m not giving them an excuse. Good football teams overcome diversity. I’m just disappointed in our lack of execution at times.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
I don’t hope Kiffin is gone, the fact is auburn has targeTed him and they have much more money than ole miss

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They didn't give Georgia any points on the board but they sure as hell made it a lot easier for them to score a few times and unapologetically made some really stupid calls. It was not just our game if you watch the other SEC games like the Alabama against Ole Miss you would've seen it there. But it happens again and again every weekend all across the conference and our conference heads don't do anything about it, so why should they not just continue to do the same old crappy things and officiate the ****** way they do?

There is a lot of inconsistency across college football, and now that there's money being spent and huge sums on college football. I wonder what that's going to do for their accountability?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login