A big F U to the Clarion Ledger………

ExtremeDog

Apr 8, 2003
1. The family has asked for privacy, and you just post an article online giving details about everything that happened to Leach yesterday. Where was this in depth reporting when Hugh Freeze was buying hookers and buying players?

2. We all know that the inevitable has happened. Just waiting on the official statement. Was it necessary to just write a story, “Meet Mississippi State interim head coach Zach Arnett.”

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
1. The family has asked for privacy, and you just post an article online giving details about everything that happened to Leach yesterday. Where was this in depth reporting when Hugh Freeze was buying hookers and buying players?

2. We all know that the inevitable has happened. Just waiting on the official statement. Was it necessary to just write a story, “Meet Mississippi State interim head coach Zach Arnett.”
Were you not the one telling everyone 4 hrs ago to "stand by"? Was that "necessary" ?

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020

Could not agree more, disgraceful

doglegs

Jan 9, 2020
Also a big 17 you for including 4 paragraphs about the end of his run at TTU in that first article. Totally unnecessary.

I promise if Kiffin was sick they wouldn't mention his time at Tennessee and USC.

TulsaLawDawg

Aug 24, 2012

Do what do… not read or click anything associated with them. I mean, I live out of state, so that helps… but I avoid all their stuff even when the wool is thiccish.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
They play the Finebaum role. They know no one is going to pay attention to them unless they cause a stink or rattle cages, so they do. Just don’t feed the beast. It’s not like anyone outside of Mississippi even knows who they are. Hell, I’m woud wager there aren’t many people in Mississippi under the age of 35 who know who they are.

PirateBay

Jan 9, 2020
Who the hell has read a local news article, much less a physical paper, in the last 10 years?

The CL is begging to dwindle into bankruptcy, just stop reading and let it.

Reactions: ABiggerUglierJoe

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Sad Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

Reactions: She Mate Me

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I can't believe the CL did that. I knew they sucked but didn't know they could be so damned insensitive and callous.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Good lord people, could we not all turn in each other right now? Everyone is hurting in their own way. And so many of the things the CL does are inexcusable. This being the worst of all.

Reactions: msstatelp1

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
We are all grieving the loss of Coach which is what it is. No miracle is changing it. His family and friends are devastated. A lot of us are concerned about the program also. Signing day, transfers, unsure about coaching situation long term. Who is steering the ship ?? I just want it back to normal. Or as close as it possibly can.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login