A dynamic qb that can extend plays

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
I could be wrong but i see it differently. Short yardage bring Mike in...he was a starting SEC QB so he can pass too. Normal down and yardage let Will and Woody do their work. Having Will in with short yardage situations in this offense is ON THE COACHES!

Reactions: STLDawg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
This situation is completely on the coaching staff.

If you see it differently, you are wrong
I'm not disagreeing. Barbay has sucked tonight too. Too much up the middle. Not using the width of the field. Croom level.

I'm just watching the guy on the other side of the ball tear us up snd he has 5 turnovers if he cleaned that up they would be killing us. We don't look good at all defense or offense

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I'm not disagreeing. Barbay has sucked tonight too. Too much up the middle. Not using the width of the field. Croom level.

I'm just watching the guy on the other side of the ball tear us up snd he has 5 turnovers if he cleaned that up they would be killing us. We don't look good at all defense or offense

Honestly, occasionally you should just STFU because somebody needs to eventually convince you that you know way less than you think you do.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
How bout fuuuck off ashat
Honestly, occasionally you should just STFU because somebody needs to eventually convince you that you know way less than you think you do.
You openly admitted how little past high school ball you know. I got the screen shots . You on here beating your chest more than anyone you know what you are talking about. Truth is we suck

Reactions: blitz2Win

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I could be wrong but i see it differently. Short yardage bring Mike in...he was a starting SEC QB so he can pass too. Normal down and yardage let Will and Woody do their work. Having Will in with short yardage situations in this offense is ON THE COACHES!
He is useless if all we ever do is run the ball when he is in.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
This situation is completely on the coaching staff.

If you see it differently, you are wrong
You are wrong. This is changing from the pure Air Raid, which was only run by Leach, to something else, with a team that was built by Mike Leach. This was the reason we got no respect from the prognosticators pre-season. This is why I didn't want Leach in the first place. I obviously didn't expect it quite this soon, but this transition was always coming whenever Leach left. It's what always happens when you have to bust out of running an antiquated system.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
You openly admitted how little past high school ball you know. I got the screen shots . You on here beating your chest more than anyone you know what you are talking about. Truth is we suck

Did you actually go back to my posts this week to try to find some BS on me you complete tool shed?!?

Go for it, I've got thousands of posts. If perusing them keeps you from posting your ignorant BS I'm happy to take 20 for the board.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
You are wrong. This is changing from the pure Air Raid, which was only run by Leach, to something else, with a team that was built by Mike Leach. This was the reason we got no respect from the prognosticators pre-season. This is why I didn't want Leach in the first place. I obviously didn't expect it quite this soon, but this transition was always coming whenever Leach left. It's what always happens when you have to bust out of running an antiquated system.

Your own head coach completely acknowledged their culpability postgame, which makes me happy. Maybe they will realize where their strengths lie.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Did you actually go back to my posts this week to try to find some BS on me you complete tool shed?!?

Go for it, I've got thousands of posts. If perusing them keeps you from posting your ignorant BS I'm happy to take 20 for the board.
Doesn't take long to find your ignorance.

• Sad

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Your own head coach completely acknowledged their culpability postgame, which makes me happy. Maybe they will realize where their strengths lie
Your own head coach completely acknowledged their culpability postgame, which makes me happy. Maybe they will realize where their strengths lie.
My own head coach? Which one would that be exactly, JWS or Dan Mullen?

• Sad

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
LOL

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The one coaching the Mississippi State football team we are talking about tonight.

Umm kay??
I told you the only two I have ever considered MY head coaches. Leach never made the cut, neither did Moorhead, Croom, Felker (and he was my football hero growing up), or Bellard. Tyler I obviously remember, but I was still young enough to be more concerned with the players than the coaches then. I just want MSU to win. Mike Leach was one of a kind, but his offense was outdated. Even his disciples have moved on from it. Now part of the reason for that is that only Leach could actually really run his offense. He was the undisputed master. He still, good as he was at it, never really won anything to speak of. Let's not pretend he was some sort of epic winning coach. He was a one of a kind personality, and a decent coach. He was no world beater. Just stating facts.

• Sad

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I told you the only two I have ever considered MY head coaches. Leach never made the cut, neither did Moorhead, Croom, Felker (and he was my football hero growing up), or Bellard. Tyler I obviously remember, but I was still young enough to be more concerned with the players than the coaches then. I just want MSU to win. Mike Leach was one of a kind, but his offense was outdated. Even his disciples have moved on from it. Now part of the reason for that is that only Leach could actually really run his offense. He was the undisputed master. He still, good as he was at it, never really won anything to speak of. Let's not pretend he was some sort of epic winning coach. He was a one of a kind personality, and a decent coach. He was no world beater. Just stating facts.

Zzzzzzz.......,,.....,,......,.........................

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login