A lot of people who like to downvote. And a question.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
To test the doneness of whatever you're baking, including brownies, you just poke your baking item with a toothpick. How much or little batter or crumbs stick to the toothpick when you pull it free tells you how done your dish is. In most instances, you want to see little to no residue on the toothpick. This means your baked item is cooked through and there's no raw batter lurking beneath a seemingly cooked exterior.

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
WE took two out of 3 regular season games (the ones that count) from ole miss at Oxford. Two things to be happy about.

79 down votes and counting. Even the most obtuse of people would wise up by now.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
tldr, but I did downvote every post in this thread. Just need someone to give me an MSU 2022

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
Cochise cowbell is adorable. Let’s focus on grammar and not that we had a losing record and failed to make the ncaa tournament after starting the year ranked 3 in the country. Boo hoo act scores. So cute.

For the Utah people who got butt hurt about the Gary Henderson comment. Ya you’re right Utah is a power house right now we really missed out on a coach with a five hundred record. I’m glad you looked up all those Utah stats.

For the other people who like ad hominem attacks. Cause they can’t actually put an argument together for Lemonis. Let me ask you this.

I dare anyone to name one good thing about this season.

Seriously. Name one.

No really. Name one. Just one. I’m all ears.

I just downvoted you again.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Usually our “fans” that get their panties in a wad when anyone tries to even bring up the topic of the possibility of a coaching change-are the ones who cowardly downvote. You can get like a million upvotes for just saying something positive. It’s cheap.

So it’s sunshine pumpers that will love anything positive, regardless of if it hurts State, that are the ones that won’t even post. They just hit like or dislike. Ya I said it.

With that said. Who really thinks Lemonis is the right guy. The right guy for what? The right guy for the best baseball program, fan wise, stadium wise, (AD is even a baseball coach), tradition wise, and reigning national champions wise… cause I don’t think he is.

I like Lemonis as a person. But if the best we can do is a dude that was born in Starkville, that only went to one regional before here. Coached two years… at Indiana…and took over a team that had a generational player in Mangum, who went to the CWS with a guy named Gary Henderson, who doesn’t even coach anywhere relevant now. And so now we think he is awesome because he got to cross his arms while Tanner Allen won us a Natty—-If you think that guy is better then a Schlossnagle that turned AM from a laughing stalk to a national seed in one year…. Then I don’t know what to tell y’all.

Down vote away. But I would really like to know who is happy with this coaching situation.

Show of hands. Post. Who really wants to keep Lemon Head?

Come at me.

You actually used the term “laughing stalk”?? That alone is deserving of a downvote. If you’re going to talk **** about a guy and disparage him, at least know what the correct terms are-BTW, it’s “laughing stock”, you idiot.

I’m one of the ones who really wants to keep Lemonis-I have no idea who this “Lemon Head” guy you referenced is. Retard…

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Cochise cowbell is adorable. Let’s focus on grammar and not that we had a losing record and failed to make the ncaa tournament after starting the year ranked 3 in the country. Boo hoo act scores. So cute.

For the Utah people who got butt hurt about the Gary Henderson comment. Ya you’re right Utah is a power house right now we really missed out on a coach with a five hundred record. I’m glad you looked up all those Utah stats.

For the other people who like ad hominem attacks. Cause they can’t actually put an argument together for Lemonis. Let me ask you this.

I dare anyone to name one good thing about this season.

Seriously. Name one.

No really. Name one. Just one. I’m all ears.

Why do we need to? I don't think anyone said there was anything good about this season.

This sounds like a major case of butt hurt for winning the trophy for the most obviously dumb and pointlessly aggressive post of the day that no one found cute or worth an upvote.

You should be honored.

View attachment 24537

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login