ABC/ESPN picture quality

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Is the drizzling *****. It’s like night and day when compared to the Penn State game on FOX the other night. I don’t know if Sankey has any leverage over that, but I hope he at least tries to get some kind of change.

On the plus side, State’s offense is NOT the drizzling *****. Dawgs finna eat.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Is the drizzling *****. It’s like night and day when compared to the Penn State game on FOX the other night. I don’t know if Sankey has any leverage over that, but I hope he at least tries to get some kind of change.

The Oklahoma/UTEP game was in 4K-HDR on Dish this afternoon on Channel 540. It was a Fox game. Huge difference in that and regular HD. No idea why they chose a blowout game - maybe that was all Fox had.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012

Its pathetic. 4k tech has only been around for a damn decade….and ESPN/ABC still hasn’t started any form of mass adoption of live 4k broadcasts. The entire industry has been dragging their feet on it forever, but ESPN has been the worst.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login