Campaign Signs Revisited

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Pro tip: watch the top notch "political science" methodology of making citizens angry, afraid and positioning their candidate as the only hopeful solution. I have watched 10 presidential campaigns and not one of the false claims of fear tactics ever came true. But it made people vote based on anger, hate and fear.

Reactions: SanfordRJones

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Pro tip: watch the top notch "political science" methodology of making citizens angry, afraid and positioning their candidate as the only hopeful solution. I have watched 10 presidential campaigns and not one of the false claims of fear tactics ever came true. But it made people vote based on anger, hate and fear.
Why do you hate America? This is the way.

• Haha
Reactions: onewoof

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
I can think of one recent presidential election where something written off as "fear tactics" came true, and actually even worse than the candidate predicted.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login