ABC football theme for the SEC...

SoTexDawg

Oct 3, 2023
Fire Garbage GIF

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Boring and those ugly shields from the old Zelda video games match. Guess the theme from CHIPs wasn't available, although, I'd like to see that if someone can do it LOL

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
The visuals are subpar at best, but gotta be honest and say I really like the decision to go nostalgic on the music.
Not sure that's the theme I would've gone with, but they could've done a lot worse.

Reactions: Dawgg

00Dawg

Nov 10, 2009
13-year-old says he likes it. He did start humming the Dallas theme back to me afterwards, so that may become a thing...

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Look, I’ll always have a special place in my heart for the SEC on CBS theme and, sure, seeing the Big Ten logos load up around the “eye” while that theme plays feels a little like seeing your ex-girlfriend in the passenger seat of some other guy’s car, but then you have to remember that theme came with Gary Danielson and that’s when you start to remember all of your ex-girlfriend’s baggage and how that new guy is now going to have to be the one to deal with that sнit. So, you just smile and wave goodbye as they pass.

The fact is, that little intro theme will appear at the beginning of the game, at halftime, and during a few key commercial breaks, but the other 98% of the game will involve an announce team that doesn’t include Gary Danielson. I think that’s a fair trade and it’s not terrible.

Reactions: eckie1 and wasabaka

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I don't remember that tune. But I don't pay much attention to conference songs anyway.

Anon1717806835

Jun 7, 2024

I liked the tune from the old ESPN prime time Saturday night games, but that version sounds a little different and not as good. Regardless, nothing will ever beat the CBS theme. I can't believe there are people who actually think losing CBS is a good thing.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login