According to Kirby Smart their win over us was sparked

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Kirby Smart couldn’t win enough titles for me to like him. That dude for sure reads at a 4th grade level.

Fail Back To School GIF

Reactions: thatsbaseball

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
by the 70 yard run by McConky (article). We were all screaming block in the back on that run but it was never called. I just thought it was interesting.

There was also a very obvious block in the back on Alabama's first pass for a TD. Granted, it was well away from the QB but that's not supposed to matter. It was all downhill from there.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
There was also a very obvious block in the back on Alabama's first pass for a TD. Granted, it was well away from the QB but that's not supposed to matter. It was all downhill from there.
There are always 3 or 4 calls or no calls when we play Bummer until they are comfortably in the lead then the officials relax. Just doing their work for the SEC office.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I would like to hear the opinions of those whove actually played / coached (I didn't) regarding how schitty calls impact players emotionally. Hard enough to line up and have to beat the guy in front of you but having to beat schitty calls you have no control over must be Hell it would seem IMO.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
SEC officials if you question them about a no call concerning State, "We are a 'let em play' conference" and I agree. They let the top ranked teams play while they flag a twitch on the opponent. Its not just us either.

Aug 22, 2012
There are always 3 or 4 calls or no calls when we play Bummer until they are comfortably in the lead then the officials relax. Just doing their work for the SEC office.
Yep. Even the @Bama game under Moorhead had a TD taken away by an awful call for a phantom block in the back that probably wasn't significant enough to be called and even if it was had no effect on the play, and the team was just deflated from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranchdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login