AFC title game (the REAL conference) thread….

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Get ready for a KC vs. Philly Super Bowl. KC's defense is feeding off the home crowd well and holding Burrow down. Cincy's defense looks like it is about to run out of gas. They've done a good job reigning in Mahomes but he is getting too much time now.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Now tell me that the officials don't get involved in the way a game ends up that was 17ed up. I've never seen a do over for nothing in the NFL as long as I have lived

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
They just did to Cincinnati what they tried to do to us in the Egg Bowl. #redo

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Burrow really believes he can throw into double coverage and not eventually get picked. Dumb

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
After that imaginary grounding, I'm waiting to see what we get before the clock strikes midnight. 34 was clearly who he was trying to throw the ball to

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Stupid. What a ****** way to lose the game for Cincy. They played such a gutsy game it sucks to lose on that kind of penalty.

I hope this color guy calls the Super Bowl and KC gets drilled. He has made me sick... I had to listen to him the whole game with his lips firmly attached to KC's pucker. Great game, but what a homer to call the conference championship game. I did not care who won this game at kick-off, but that ******* making the color call so pro-KC made me hope that Kansas City would lose by the end.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Mahomes was literally two yards out out of bounds when he got hit. That call is made 100% of the time.
Yeah 58 wasn't crying after the game bc of a bad call

He just lost the game for Cincy

Last edited:

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Stupid. What a ****** way to lose the game for Cincy. They played such a gutsy game it sucks to lose on that kind of penalty.

I hope this color guy calls the Super Bowl and KC gets drilled. He has made me sick... I had to listen to him the whole game with his lips firmly attached to KC's pucker. Great game, but what a homer to call the conference championship game. I did not care who won this game at kick-off, but that ******* making the color call so pro-KC made me hope that Kansas City would lose by the end.

“This color guy”? You mean Tony Romo?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login