AFC title game (the REAL conference) thread….

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
“This color guy”? You mean Tony Romo?
Was that who it was said Patrick Mahomes looked like Michael Jordan or Willis Reed? He played an extremely good game with a bum leg, but really? Romo sounded like he didn't agree with almost every KC penalty.

It didn't matter Cincinnati made a lousy and bad penalty and lost the game. I guess you get caught up in the games at times but Damn....

ETA - if it was Tony, I'm sad he usually does a good job.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Was that who it was said Patrick Mahomes looked like Michael Jordan or Willis Reed? He played an extremely good game with a bum leg, but really? Romo sounded like he didn't agree with almost every KC penalty.

It didn't matter Cincinnati made a lousy and bad penalty and lost the game. I guess you get caught up in the games at times but Damn....

It was Tony. I can’t vouch for anything he said after maybe the first 10 min because I had it muted. But I know he was and always is the CBS color guy.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Stupid. What a ****** way to lose the game for Cincy. They played such a gutsy game it sucks to lose on that kind of penalty.

I hope this color guy calls the Super Bowl and KC gets drilled. He has made me sick... I had to listen to him the whole game with his lips firmly attached to KC's pucker. Great game, but what a homer to call the conference championship game. I did not care who won this game at kick-off, but that ******* making the color call so pro-KC made me hope that Kansas City would lose by the end.

Last edited:

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007

Fwiw, I found myself saying “wtf” on several penalties against Cincy. To the point , where my daughter asked me who I was for. I said, KC because of our guys…but it did seem like Cincy got some bad calls.

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012
Deciding the damn game on a flag?
Better than not throwing a flag on an obvious penalty…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login