Air Raid vs Pitt tonight

tired

Sep 16, 2013
They have had success N & S. Pitt has too much speed for the sideline to sideline plays. It seems WV Oline is getting a good push, & Daniels has been good on the deep throws, gotta catch them.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Mathis is too slow & not explosive enough for Harrell’s O. The freshman is more explosive & looks to be a good one, Johnson I think. That TE, Donaldson looks like he’s gonna be a beast. GH may be working his way into the SEC. Won or lose he’s called a good game. Pitts D is legit

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We started a drinking game. Every time they say "Backyard Brawl" you have to take a drink.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The definition of watch it into your hands and don't touch your eyes off the ball

This was a fun game until referees got involved in the end

I give up on the definition of targeting. I thought any hit to the head was targeting

Last edited:

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
This game is about to pass the four hour mark. I love football but games should not last this long. Penalty and video reviews have ground it to a halt.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Of course I knew this, but it looks like usc was the issue with these former usc qbs. They have looked good tonight.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
After all the yellow and BS these Billboard giants in the booth are questioning whether he should have went forward on fourth down or not. I'm sorry but I thought that was a catch. I thought the boy got his left hand underneath it and I still thought that was targeting a while ago since the player for WV got hit in the head The entire fourth quarter turn all Pitt and 20 penalties. It's a shame because it was a good game up until that point.

Look like West Virginia's coach was not too happy when the referees left after the game either.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yep l, clay Helton was just guiding the ship in a weak cruise mode. Not sure if Riley will make that better especially moving to big 10. He doesn't like defense. Not great.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
He absolutely should’ve gone for it. Fourth and inches in plus territory with a seven point lead and your running back was gashing the defense. Coaching scared at that point. And you couldn’t see the ball hit the ground and move on that last play? Clearly incomplete.

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
Was a good game until it got muddied up by refs toward the end. I don’t understand the two targeting calls either

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
I fully expect the same treatment from our own SEC refs this year if we are looking even remotely close to upsetting one of their cash cows.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I fully expect the same treatment from our own SEC refs this year if we are looking even remotely close to upsetting one of their cash cows.

SEC refs are an absolute embarrassment to the league and I don’t know why the member institutions accept it. They look just as bad when they call non-SEC bowl games.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Agree with all this. There wasn’t enough evidence to overturn the Pitt catch on their TD drive to tie. I didn’t see enough evidence to overturn the WV catch. And I have no clue how that hit doesn’t meet the definition of targeting.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login