Alabama Game Thread

cockyferg

Jan 25, 2022
What's going on with this command center garbage. I can't see the game really garbage. I can't see the game really

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
How long will we be able to withstand two terrible calls per game that changed momentum? I’m serious, we are the redheaded stepchildren of college football. The referees just make up crap. That was running into the kicker at Best, possibly a no call, yet we get roughing and give them a first down.

on the other hand, I thought it was stupid to try and block a punt that early. I’m so tired of offensive pass interference calls that bring back big first downs and Big plays, couple of the stuff like we just saw. Dear God, do we have anybody that watches film and notices this kind of stuff to point out to the commissioner‘s office?

Reactions: USCEE82

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
Get the first down, then you can slide. Awareness lacking.
No kidding I am so tired of watching South Carolina quarterbacks have a first down but run out of bounds 2 yards short or slide 3 yards short. He had the first down and then some. I think it’s the mentality of today’s players because you would’ve never seen that back in my day. Now everyone is trying to protect their health and potential one day possibly if they’re lucky NFL draft status. Sad.

And with that said, I would put Robbie Ashford in cause I know he won’t slide short

FootballLVR

Sep 25, 2023
How long will we be able to withstand two terrible calls per game that changed momentum? I’m serious, we are the redheaded stepchildren of college football. The referees just make up crap. That was running into the kicker at Best, possibly a no call, yet we get roughing and give them a first down.

on the other hand, I thought it was stupid to try and block a punt that early. I’m so tired of offensive pass interference calls that bring back big first downs and Big plays, couple of the stuff like we just saw. Dear God, do we have anybody that watches film and notices this kind of stuff to point out to the commissioner‘s office?
I'm pretty convinced the commisioner's office doesn't care two sh!ts about us.

Reactions: bayrooster

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
These helmets look like the throwback version from the Akron game but sans the stars on the front. Wonder why? I like the stars.

FootballLVR

Sep 25, 2023

I'm pretty convinced the commisioner's office doesn't care two sh!ts about us.

PrestonyteParrot

May 28, 2024
So much for offensive improvement.
Play calling still predictable.
Sellers has to get rid of the ball. Receivers were open on that 3rd down sack.

Reactions: SMLUSC

Wulliecock

Aug 31, 2024

So far, at least 16 years

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login