Alabama is looking pretty strong......

G

Goat Holder

I'm gonna go ahead and say we will lose by 10 tonight. This has the potential to be a really ****** weekend for MSU sports.

G

Goat Holder

I'm gonna go ahead and say we will lose by 10 tonight. This has the potential to be a really ****** weekend for MSU sports.

cutbaitdawg

Feb 24, 2008
beat the ever living **** out of them. Riley will be held to 15 or less. Hendrix will foul out early and BH will have a banner night.

G

Goat Holder

and you really do think we will beat the **** out of them. They didn't even break a sweat last night.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Bama is nowhere near spent. Now we may defend the hell out of them and whip that ***, but it wont be because they are tired. College basketball players like playing on consecutive nights. Its that 3rd or 4th night you see them dragging.

I'd be prepared for Riley to have another good game.

RuffandTumble

Oct 21, 2007
combined, they scored over half of their points last night.

during the second half, hendriz was on the bench with cramps, the trainers massaging it out and stuff. he'll be sore today/tonight.

</p>

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
I find it more rediculous for you to think they'll beat the **** out of us than for cb9 to think we'll beat the **** out of them.

They played well last night, but it was more Florida giving absolutely no effort on defense than it was Bama suddenly becoming a great team. Florida honestly gave one of the worst performances by a decent team I've ever seen last night.

1MSUDawgFan

Feb 23, 2008
So just because Florida loses to Bama doesn't mean we lose to Bama. We beat both of these teams on their own home court this year. That's hard to do. I'd give us the edge in this one. Not saying we are definitely going to win or beat the **** out of them or anytihng, just that if we play our game, we should win.

cutbaitdawg

Feb 24, 2008
stupidity spectrum. What was so stupid? Or is your ***** bleeding this morning and youy have to call someone stupid to get your day started off in the right direction.

G

Goat Holder

while Gordon tries to have the game of his life and will 17 up. Maybe he will get it out of his system before next week, when it really counts.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
It's damn tough to beat the same team three times in one season. Not saying it can't be done, just saying it's damn tough...that's what bugs me the most about the Bama game.</p>

saltybulldog

Nov 15, 2005
you are just the better team. Only twice this year during conf play have we just been beaten to a point that the game was not in question with less than a few minutes to go.(@ARK and @ OM)

V has been playing better and Rhodes has really stepped it up. I think collectively they should be able to handle Hendrix and offset the damage he can do. The question will be how Stewart/Hans/Johnson play. If they have their shot we win easy.

jakldawg

May 1, 2006

KingBarkus

May 1, 2006
Woof Man Jack said:
It's damn tough to beat the same team three times in one season. Not saying it can't be done, just saying it's damn tough...that's what
bugs me the most about the Bama game.</p>

</p>

It's tougher for a team (Bama) that has been beaten twice this year by one team (MSU) to win the third game. Plus, it's a bit of a rivalry game. We should have no problem showing up strong for this one. I don't think Bama will shoot 52% against us and dominate the boards as they did against UF.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login