All time baseball signee lineup

Talldawg21

Apr 14, 2014
With the draft going on and losing Jett(no surprise) got me thinking of an all time lost signee list I’m sure I’m
Missing some studs but
Just on top of my head here is a lineup What’s yours?

Austin Riley 3B
Jordan Mccants IF
Jett Williams IF
Corey Dickerson OF
Billy Hamilton CF
Austin Hendrick OF
Blaze Jordan 1B
Ethan Hearn C
Pitcher Maddox Burns/Carter Stewart

Aug 3, 2019
Pat Borders signed with Mississippi State, but opted to play minor league baseball. Was the catcher on the Blue Jay teams that won the World Championship in 1992-3.

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
Wasn't there a kid from Tupelo several years ago?

Kirk Presley signed a national collegiate letter of intent to play football and baseball at Mississippi State University. However, he was selected #8 overall in the 1993 Major League Baseball amateur draft. Presley signed a guaranteed $900,000 contract with the Mets, thereby foregoing an athletic career at Mississippi State. Recurring arm and shoulder injuries ended his baseball career in 1998 before he advanced to the Major League level.

Avelso

Apr 20, 2014
Reid Cornelius. Baddest SOB I ever saw up close throw a baseball. I think HS class of 89 or 90. I’ll have to Google when I hit post.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
If Austin Riley keeps playing like he has for the last month, he could find himself in the MVP race before this season’s over.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
If Austin Riley keeps playing like he has for the last month, he could find himself in the MVP race before this season’s over.
He’s in it now.
If had better name recognition with fans outside of the South and going on key Stats, he would’ve made the All Star roster ahead of Arenado and Machado. He leads in every major statistical category over those guys.
On pace to hit over 50 HR’s this year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login