Alls I know is we get to play an EXTRA game on our way to the National Championship.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Play in game, tourney game, whatev you wanna call it.... I'm excited about the very real possibility of three games this week.

Yes, it's great we are in (or kinda in) the NCAA Tourney. I'd have been almost as happy with playing N.I.T. games. The guys and their coaches deserve a chance to keep playing.

BEAT PITT!

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
better than being in the NIT with Florida, Michigan, Vandy, Clemson, USM, Oregon and Villanova.

Tarheels would be in NIT as well but they disrespectfully declined the embarassment.

Reactions: patdog

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
The only post season that has ever worked out for my maroon colored glasses is of course 1996. That bracket contest at the office was beautiful. I had 3 of 4 final four teams....I didn't have Syracuse.

I'll just enjoy our Wednesday games this week.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
The only post season that has ever worked out for my maroon colored glasses is of course 1996. That bracket contest at the office was beautiful. I had 3 of 4 final four teams....I didn't have Syracuse.

I'll just enjoy our Wednesday games this week.
I had the same final four in my bracket.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Play in game, tourney game, whatev you wanna call it.... I'm excited about the very real possibility of three games this week.

Yes, it's great we are in (or kinda in) the NCAA Tourney. I'd have been almost as happy with playing N.I.T. games. The guys and their coaches deserve a chance to keep playing.

BEAT PITT!
If your going to be a bear, be a Grizzly! Positive attitudes are generally frowned upon here, but I love it. Refreshing.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
better than being in the NIT with Florida, Michigan, Vandy, Clemson, USM, Oregon and Villanova.

Tarheels would be in NIT as well but they disrespectfully declined the embarassment.
No Thank You Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: DoggieDaddy13
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login